Kuiu Attack or Triburon pants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kuiu Attack or Triburon pants?

Looking to get a couple more pieces of their gear. Leaning towards the Triburon because of the breathability and heat here.

I've got a set of their older chinook line and they've held up very well and the peloton Zip long sleeves are awesome.

I like the new Valo pattern.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

tiburons are great for early season for sure! I prefer them over the attacks

Comment

I recently bought the Tiburons and wore them for the first time this past weekend dove hunting. They were very cool and comfortable. I felt like I was wearing pajama pants.

Not sure how well they will hold up to the brush country, but I guess that's the trade you make for light and cool pants.

Comment

IMO the Attack pants are too hot for Texas hunting 95% of the time. Love the pants, but I only wear them when up north in cooler weather.

Comment

Easy answer for me. I have the Attack, Tiburon and Kutana Stretch Woven.
          I could probably get rid of the Attack and Tiburon. I never wear them. I use the Kutana from south Texas to Colorado. It's the best all around pant in my opinion.

Comment

Not kuiu. But the Sitka Grinder pants are my favorite.

I’ve got kuiu attack and mountain pants. Think I’ve got a pair of guides too. I rarely wear them. That’s how much I love those Sitka pants

Comment

Thanks gents...I'd buy the Triburon you dont want anymore if the are in valo or vias camo.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've had both. Tiburon can't be beat for texas bow season or dove hunting, as long as you're not bushwhacking. They won't hold up to rough brush.

The attack are a great Colorado elk pant. I wouldn't want to wear them above 90 degrees if I had other options but they're tough and comfy.

Maybe try out the Kutana like the previous fella said. Best of both worlds perhaps?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Love my tiburon pants but they will tear if moving throughvany thick stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                    Not kuiu. But the Sitka Grinder pants are my favorite.

I’ve got kuiu attack and mountain pants. Think I’ve got a pair of guides too. I rarely wear them. That’s how much I love those Sitka pants
                    Always heard you were a big fan of Grinder.

Comment

Working...
                    X