No announcement yet.

What would y’all do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carry it and use it everyday. Not doin any good to just set and look at it. Might make your wife think you don't appreciate her.

Comment

Carry.

Comment

I like knifes. I use knifes. Currently I have a small Case in my left pocket, a Buck auto clipped in my right pocket and a Buck 112 sheath knife on me as I type.

Never know when someone needs cuttin...

Comment

It's pretty, but does it work well as a knife?

If so, carry every day. Then again, I am the type of guy who would buy a Ferrari and drive it every day too, rain, sleet, snow be ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            Good looking knife. I don't like carrying that style of knife though. Give me a pocket clip and assisted opening for edc
            ^^ this

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
              You cant use it as a proper screw driver until you use it to pry something and break the tip off.
              Popping fuses out will get em every time!

Carry that sucker and put it to good use.

Comment

If you decided not to carry it, I wouldnt put it in the safe I would get a display case and display it in the living room out of reach of small children.

Comment

If you don't carry it daily put it in your hunting bag and use it to cut up your kills.

Comment

Carry for sure

Comment

carry it and take her out to dinner. Use it to cut your steak at the dinner table in front of her. that way she will know for sure you like it and are using it.

Comment

Knives are supposed to be used. Carry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Carry it and use it!
                          My wife always asks me to open something she got in the mail using my knife that she knows I carry!
                          My daughter bought me a folding Buck knife several years back that was a 100th anniversary knife with an inlay, and like mentioned I put it in my hunting bag, and I've lost count of the animals I've gutted and skinned with that knife.
                          Last edited by Jimbo47; 10-28-2020, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Every time I put a knife in my pocket someone else ends up owning it.
                            I’d put it in my hunting pack

Comment

Nice looking one, but the pics are blurry. Is that a Schrade?

Comment

With a nice looking knife like that, I’d have it as my dress up knife. Not carry it every day, but going out on a date or something, put it on your belt-not in your pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X