Clear All

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
    anybody else strike out like this? 0 for 21

Yes. For the let several years.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post

What do you mean by points are "Cubed"?

Have seen that term several times but have no idea what they taking about
      Its all over this forum and others, stirred up the guys with fewer preference points pretty good for sure, and the ones with lots of points that put into lots of hunts this year without knowing about the cubing.
      Last edited by bossbowman; 10-27-2020, 10:20 AM.

Comment

I drew enchanted rock doe and spike but had to pass due to scheduling conflicts. Just burned 8 points.

I was very lucky to draw a second chance at James Daughtry for WT management.

Its been 4 years since drawing anything for me.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
          I drew enchanted rock doe and spike but had to pass due to scheduling conflicts. Just burned 8 points.

I was very lucky to draw a second chance at James Daughtry for WT management.

Its been 4 years since drawing anything for me.

I drew for that hunt, but it conflicted with my Chap archery hunt. You may have gotten my permit. good luck on the hunt.

Comment

Yeah I dont blame you on that decision.

Best of luck at the chap, should be getting good about then.

Comment

Btth

Have they drawn the Big Time Texas Hunts yet?

Comment

I'm really hoping that my kiddos draw the youth exotic hunt today (if they do the drawing today like I assumed they would). I'm also looking forward to drawing the bighorn sheep hunt today as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post
                  I'm really hoping that my kiddos draw the youth exotic hunt today (if they do the drawing today like I assumed they would). I'm also looking forward to drawing the bighorn sheep hunt today as well.

I put in for the same. Fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
                    I put in for the same. Fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Good luck to you!

Comment

Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post
                      My dude's got 8 points in youth exotic, put him in for Devil's River and sure hope he gets it. Looking forward to putting in some work with him.

Comment

No Bighorn sheep for me. Officially skunked in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                          My dude's got 8 points in youth exotic, put him in for Devil's River and sure hope he gets it. Looking forward to putting in some work with him.
                          the dreaded pending 2nd for all youth exotic for us

Comment

Man I excited, pending 2nd on BigHorn sheep hunting. Never been pending before haha, usually just go straight to not selected. Is it bad for me to hope the winner doesn’t buy the permit!!! Dear lord sweet baby Jesus just this one time!

Comment

Kinda sad how many points it takes to draw spring turkey. I've got 6 points.... i didn't really want to get drawn this year anyway as I have other plans this spring.

Comment

Took us 4 years but my boy finally drew something again. Spring turkey at James Daughtrey. It's the only place he's ever drawn. Had Gun either and hog hunts there as a 8 year old.

Comment

Working...
                                X