Question for Krivoman Blind owners...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for Krivoman Blind owners...

What do you use up in the vent to keep wasps from congregating up there? I wonder if a insecticide impregnated cattle ear tag would work. Needs to be something that won't quickly evaporate. I hate it when they start warming up and falling like rain onto my head or lap.

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
    What do you use up in the vent to keep wasps from congregating up there? I wonder if a insecticide impregnated cattle ear tag would work. Needs to be something that won't quickly evaporate. I hate it when they start warming up and falling like rain onto my head or lap.
    Do you have the original windows or the deluxe windows?

Comment

Is there not a screen to keep them from coming in the ceiling vent? Maybe I'm not picturing where they are...

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
        Do you have the original windows or the deluxe windows?
        I don't know, they're DeerView Windows....

Originally posted by jerp View Post
        Is there not a screen to keep them from coming in the ceiling vent? Maybe I'm not picturing where they are...
        Yes, they're not coming in through the top, they're probably coming in where the windows meet the blind and going to the top.

Comment

Never had one in mine, sorry no help.

Comment

I don’t have a bug one in mind but these do work.

Comment

Install a piece of window screen across the opening.

Comment

Cattle tags zip ties to your chair in the blind is what we use. Haven’t seen an insect in ours in 4-5years

Comment

Even with the old style window in doubt they are coming in that way. If it is an older style vent look under rain shield and see if the mesh covering vent holes is moved or has a hole poked through it. My guess is they are getting in from the outside upnunder rain shield. Easy fix. Just take the 4 or 5 drywall screws that hold vent on to the blind. The. It will left completely off blind. Then you can have it in you hands to see where they are coming in from.

Comment

Hang a hotshot no pest strip, problem solved. Or upgrade to the deluxe windows and door.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                      Hang a hotshot no pest strip, problem solved. Or upgrade to the deluxe windows and door.
                      +1 on the hotshot no pest strip

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post

I used to have yellow jacket problems in both of mine until I upgraded to the deluxe windows. Haven’t had 1 since.

I also use the hotshot no pest strips hung off the vent up top just in case.

The window upgrade is WELL worth the money.

Comment

These windows.

The Deluxe Hinge is a fully framed exterior mounted hinge style operating window. Exterior mounted to close off your complete opening; and direct from the elements and unwanted pests.

Comment

None in any of ours.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Haven’t had any issues in mine either. Let us know what you find

Comment

Working...
                              X