X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats she did great!

Comment

Appreciate the replies.

Evening hunt was uneventful, saw a couple pigs and 2 more sambar. Going to try again tomorrow to maybe find an axis or whitetail.

Definitely some good success being had by most, didn’t get a count when we signed out but saw 3 more stags, 2 wt bucks and a doe all hanging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The youngsters did well.

Check out this buck. Lucky young lady!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by bigharge View Post
          Finally got him caped and in the cooler. Grabbing some more ice then going to sneak back in for the evening hunt. Been 4 sambar and 1 wt doe checked in so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So awesome! Congrats little lady!

Comment

Heck yeah! Congrats.

Comment

Congrats!!! that's sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                The youngsters did well.

Check out this buck. Lucky young lady!

awesome buck, congrats!

Comment

All had a great hunt last week. My Sambar took two compartment changes. The last day since I had taken a buck already and was only seeing more bucks, but not seeing Sambar. And there was a couple guys in another compartment who had taken Sambar already but not seeing any bucks. TPWD staff negotiated a swap for us on the last morning so we all met up and swapped notes about where the game was in each other's compartments. We both were successful. Can't thank Dan, Tori, and especially Justin enough. Of all the TPWD hunts I have been on this staff by far worked harder to help everyone have a great hunt than any other drawn hunt I have ever been on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper John View Post
                    All had a great hunt last week. My Sambar took two compartment changes. The last day since I had taken a buck already and was only seeing more bucks, but not seeing Sambar. And there was a couple guys in another compartment who had taken Sambar already but not seeing any bucks. TPWD staff negotiated a swap for us on the last morning so we all met up and swapped notes about where the game was in each other's compartments. We both were successful. Can't thank Dan, Tori, and especially Justin enough. Of all the TPWD hunts I have been on this staff by far worked harder to help everyone have a great hunt than any other drawn hunt I have ever been on.

Congrats on the beauty!!!

Comment

Congrats and good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper John View Post

Congratulations on a fantastic animal! I was out there trying for a standby spot but didn't get one. Ill keep trying and might get lucky one day.

Comment

Anyone hear any reports from last weeks hunt? Heard from one trying for a standby spot that it was super soggy. Hope it dries up by the middle of next month.

Comment

2 weeks until departure and counting

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                              Good luck brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                                I'll be there on standby along with a hundred others souls

Comment

Working...
                                X