Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
    no
    I didnt think so ... They will still be billionaires, and they will still be paying their protesting players millions of dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      I didnt think so ... They will still be billionaires, and they will still be paying their protesting players millions of dollars.
      You are wrong, again. I see you failed Econ 101. LOL

Comment

You are wrong, again. I see you failed Econ 101. LOL
        Again, feel free to wager? 5 years? Billionaire owners will still be paying millionaire players ...

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          Again, feel free to wager? 5 years? Billionaire owners will still be paying millionaire players ...
          Like I said, no. I'm not saying I don't trust you or anything...........

Comment

There will still be NFL. But it will change forever.

Comment

TV ratings are down across the board, moreso among sports, NFL is suffering the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                TV ratings are down across the board, moreso among sports, NFL is suffering the least.

I dunno Dale, this says MLB is suffering the least:

MLB Sees Local TV And Streaming Viewership Up Over 4% For 2020. In a season unlike any other, Major League Baseball saw viewership increase.

Comment

Dang you mean BLM thugs are not supporting the NBA? I can't believe it!

Comment

NBA to leave BLM, social justice messaging 'off the floor' next season, says Commissioner Adam Silver

NBA Commissioner Adam Silver made an appearance on NBA Countdown earlier this week to talk about the social justice messages that the league has on their basketball courts, as well as on players’ jerseys.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      NBA to leave BLM, social justice messaging 'off the floor' next season, says Commissioner Adam Silver

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nba-c...or-next-season
                      Like I said in post #18 ....to effing late. #ownit

Maybe the kind folks at the BLM organization can subsidize all the money the NBA lost for supporting.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        You would think with so many people locked down with nothing to do, tv ratings for all the major sports would be through the roof. I wonder why they are in the tank?

Agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                          Dang you mean BLM thugs are not supporting the NBA? I can't believe it!
                          Neither are the loudmouth Liberals.

Comment

I like JJ, I don't agree with him on most anything, but I think he's a good guy.

Comment

I dunno Dale, this says MLB is suffering the least:

MLB Sees Local TV And Streaming Viewership Up Over 4% For 2020. In a season unlike any other, Major League Baseball saw viewership increase.

I’m just going by what I heard on the radio the other day. Baseball ratings have been dropping for years, so I’m not clear why they would go up now. Depends on who is writing the story, I suppose.

I’m glad the nba numbers are in the toilet though.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                                I like JJ, I don't agree with him on most anything, but I think he's a good guy.
                                Much appreciated! Most here agree on a lot. It’s just not as recognized because of the lack of back and forth.

Comment

Working...
                                X