• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    I'm gonna slap the next weatherman who keeps trying to push this storm West
    Thank you!

Comment

All the models are still putting a bullseye on the western Louisiana shore.

Comment

Would like it to shift west enough and die down for central Texas to get some much needed rain

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          Would like it to shift west enough and die down for central Texas to get some much needed rain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

With its current projected path, how much rain is likely in East Texas? ...and what would the timeline look like for any possible rain? I was planning on heading up to the farm on Thursday evening and hunting Friday and Saturday but didn't want to waste a trip if we are going to get rain all day Friday. I don't mean to be insensitive with this question knowing that there are lots of folks that are looking at getting hit with another hurricane. I truly feel for them.

Comment

Literally not gunna sniff texas. Hype train full speed ahead smh

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                I could literally choke you

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post

I literally laughed out loud to this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Beta literally went right over our place at the coast. Thankfully it had weakened and did not cause any damage. Now two more threatening is about five too many!

All this is just another tick mark for end times.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                      With its current projected path, how much rain is likely in East Texas? ...and what would the timeline look like for any possible rain? I was planning on heading up to the farm on Thursday evening and hunting Friday and Saturday but didn't want to waste a trip if we are going to get rain all day Friday. I don't mean to be insensitive with this question knowing that there are lots of folks that are looking at getting hit with another hurricane. I truly feel for them.
                      In my opinion it depends what part of east Texas- the NE hook will likely keep Northeast TX fairly dry, but increasing as you move further south and toward the state line. Purely a guess on my part but what I'm thinking.

Comment

But he said he hopes it dies down! Maybe the coastal property damage can stay in the millions instead of the billions and central Texans can watch their flowers blossom.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                          Literally not gunna sniff texas. Hype train full speed ahead smh
                          I very rarely like or agree with anything you post on here, but I have to say I hope you are right! I'm mighty close to the "cone", so I'm a little less confident being how far the storm is out there still. 100 mile blip to the west and I got a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                            I very rarely like or agree with anything you post on here, but I have to say I hope you are right! I'm mighty close to the "cone", so I'm a little less confident being how far the storm is out there still. 100 mile blip to the west and I got a problem.
                            You don't know what problems are bud!

Comment

You don't know what problems are bud!
                              Seeing as he is from Beaumont and Im from Orange, trust me, we know all to well what hurricane problems are lol

Comment

Originally posted by SETXHUNT0902 View Post
                                Seeing as he is from Beaumont and Im from Orange, trust me, we know all to well what hurricane problems are lol
                                Take a stab at where ducko makes his living and sleeps at night. I dont think hes had power back from the last one more than a couple weeks

Comment

Working...
                                X