Kuiu Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kuiu Customer Service

People are always quick to share a bad experience but they rarely ever post the positive. Kuiu, I’ve noticed, gets a lot of negative reviews on the internet for their customer service. Well, this was my first experience ordering anything from Kuiu and they definitely deserve a shout out.

On Sunday, I placed an order for a pack. Having read that their shipping department is exceptionally slow and knowing I needed it in a hurry, I selected 2 day shipping at check out. I thought maybe if I requested 2 day I would have it by the weekend.

Monday night I got an email that it had shipped.
    Tuesday night I got a phone call from CS apologizing because they had failed to ship my package on time but that it was scheduled to arrive on Wednesday and that they were going to refund me the entire shipping amount.

Low and behold they refunded me for the shipping and the package got here today. This is without any phone calls or complains to CS from me.
    I don’t even get level of service from Amazon Prime.

Good to hear! I have purchased a few items from kuiu and have yet to run into any problems.

Comment

When the overhead/markup is so high, companies like this better treat customers right.

Good to hear

Comment

I have to say im very suprised. I no longer order from kuiu because their customer service and actions are the worst in the business. Maybe they are changing their ways, their actions with you are the complete opposite of what i would expect from them.

Comment

They sent me two left gaiters, I didn't realize it until about a week before I left for a hunt, called them and they next day aired me a replacement pair. I've only had to deal with their CS a few times but they've been super helpful each time.

I have heard nightmare stories about them though, but having worked with the public in the past it was always 9 times out of 10 the customer being a princess causing their own problems.

Comment

I’ve never had a bad dealing with their customer service. Always been good to me

Comment

I have had great customer service when needed also.

Comment

Nothing but positive for me. I have always done normal shipping and have gotten it on time or sooner. The same for returns...it has been put back on my card within 7-8 days of when I shipped something back.

Comment

Working...
                X