Zero turn mower sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zero turn mower sales

Does anybody on the green screen a salesman for zero turn mowers? Starting to look at them more.

Tag. Specifically for Scag and Ferris

Comment

I work at a kubota dealer in temple, I’m im service but know the sales guys good

Comment

I’ve got one in the classifieds, low hours... If we make a deal I could possibly meet half way possibly..

Comment

My cousin sells Gravelys in Temple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

I would suggest buying within reasonable driving distance of your home base. As mentioned here several times, make sure the dealer that has a good reputation on turnaround time just in case you need maintenance performed.

Comment

I have two buddy's that own dealerships here in Tyler. One sells Ferris & Exmark and the other sells Scag & Toro. I have one of each brand (Ferris & Scag).

Comment

Danny Keels at Outdoor Equipment in Conroe is who I bought my Scag from.
                  They also sell Gravely, Hustler, Toro, & eXmark.
                  Good guy and had the best deals.

Comment

Looking for the best bang for the buck on something that will last awhile. Only have 2 acres. After seeing some of the prices, I will need to finance it most likely. We are in the looking and weighing our options right now phase.

Comment

I'm in the market as well, likely for 2022 though. Looking at Scag Liberty Z, and also found that Bobcat bought the Bob-Cat mower company and have just changed the color scheme from green to white/orange. Nice quality mower and they have some discount and finance deals going on. Might check them out. Scag build quality looks impressive - lift the seat and check out the wiring, for example, then look at most of the others.
                      What I would really like is a Wright stand-on mower, but those are another jump up in price.

Comment

I bought my Scag Turf Tiger from 4 brothers and have been very happy w it

Comment

The adjustable spring seats are legit

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                            Looking for the best bang for the buck on something that will last awhile. Only have 2 acres. After seeing some of the prices, I will need to finance it most likely. We are in the looking and weighing our options right now phase.
                            You have a budget number you’re trying to stay around?

Comment

Outdoor Power Products in Tyler. Ask for Jeff McCoy. He sells Scag. He's a really good friend of mine.

Comment

Working...
                              X