No announcement yet.

Any custom ruger 10/22s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son built one without a suppressor that you can only hear the action cycle. A serious bull barrel is something........

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
      I found it very fun and enjoyable...they are easy to work on.

Yup, I'm also fond of the Takedown models myself. They are part of my "bug out bag" guns and yes, highly customizable and easy to work on.

Comment

Definitely looking into Kidd, whistle pig, and volquarsten. My rifle will wear a mask suppressor (when it gets out of jail).

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
          Yup, I'm also fond of the Takedown models myself. They are part of my "bug out bag" guns and yes, highly customizable and easy to work on.

Ugh...looks like I will be buying some bags. Those are nice.

Comment

Any custom ruger 10/22s

Older 10/22
            -Stocky’s laminated sporter stock
            -GM 20” heavy fluted stainless barrel
            -trigger work
            -upgraded mag release
            -EGW base
            -weaver rings
            -Nikon pro staff rimfire 4-12x40

I originally wanted a volquartsen carbon fiber barrel but I wanted more than a 16 or 18” barrel. Wanting to swap scope to a mueller rimfire scope and need to swap the bolt handle to a knurled barrel handle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by diamond10x; 06-18-2021, 09:31 PM.

Comment

I like this lots!

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                Go to kidds sight and get your debt card out. I have their barrel , bolt , trigger etc. pretty sure the only thing stock is the receiver now. Light weight and accurate.
                This is the truth here! I bought my barrel, bolt buffer and several other things from them. I believe the only thing I haven’t swapped out was the trigger and receiver. I’ve built it for a silencer because, once you use one with it you’ll be hooked.

Comment

Originally posted by crash8005 View Post
                  I also have a couple of synthetic. 920 barrels if you want to work a deal.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
                  If the OP doesn’t take you up on your offer I’d like to talk to you about them.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                    Ugh...looks like I will be buying some bags. Those are nice.
                    Very nice set up! I like them, what type of pistols are those?

Comment

Hell of a set up, I like it. What type of pistolas you have in these pics?

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                        Hell of a set up, I like it. What type of pistolas you have in these pics?
                        The pistols are Ruger SR22s with a few mods and extended mags. Both the rifles and the pistols have threaded barrels as well.

Comment

Those are nice set ups Joel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The pistols are Ruger SR22s with a few mods and extended mags. Both the rifles and the pistols have threaded barrels as well.
                            Thanks

Comment

Built out a handful of .22’s this year. Lots of fun and very addicting. My last 2 were both Ruger Chargers. 1 takedown and 1 standard. It has occurred to me now that I don’t have very many pics of them. However, here are 2 of the ones I’ve done this year. Ruger charger with Volquartsen and Kidd parts as well as an Enoch Odin chassis with a Franklin arms binary trigger. Fun gun. The one on the left is a Keltec CP33 I have rigged out for my daughter.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I am looking at putting my into a KRG Bravo 10/22 chassis system and swapping the barrel out to something threaded.

Comment

Working...
                                X