Big CWD press release coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
    Let me just sum all this up - Burt Reynolds died...
    You need help lol

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      No. He’s serious and he’s right.
      No he’s quite literally 100% wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
        Ok. You’re right. Others are wrong. Congrats. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post

If you believe the biggest hype on deer has evolved through an organic manner specifically aimed at deer breeders and has nothing to do with ranches like the king, you are just narrow minded. Plain and simple.
          Last edited by kyle1974; 03-26-2021, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
            We have essentially zero data on non breeding facility deer, but we “know” deer from breeding facilities are worse. How can that work when there is practically zero data outside of breeding facilities?

This isn’t about CWD, it’s about the big money in deer hunting shutting down deer breeding in texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Since 2018, TPWD has been gathering a significant number of samples from free ranging deer and the number of samples has been growing annually. So no, we don't have "zero data."

Comment

Originally posted by Longue Carabine View Post
              Since 2018, TPWD has been gathering a significant number of samples from free ranging deer and the number of samples has been growing annually. So no, we don't have "zero data."
              Way closer to zero than you’d think. How many deer are in Texas? How many have been tested?

How many breeder deer in Texas? How many have been tested?

Comment

Matt, you and Kyle are pizzin' against a strong wind on this one... I'm in your camp, but you ain't about to change the minds of this "Woke" bunch...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Matt, you and Kyle are pizzin' against a strong wind on this one... I'm in your camp, but you ain't about to change the minds of this "Woke" bunch...

I’m just killing time until I can go shed hunting. [emoji23]

Comment

Bout like Kyle. I’m on night shift and bored AF

Their opinion means near zero to me. Closer to zero than the states data file

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                      I’m just killing time until I can go shed hunting. [emoji23]

Yea, most of out deer that aren't dedd by CWD have shed now too! Gonna be a couple weeks before I can get out there. Some of the guys found some good 'uns in feeder pens next to the cottonseed feeders. I have cameras on my cottonseed feeders and nothing has shown up in the pens for me yet...

Comment

Yea, most of out deer that aren't dedd by CWD have shed now too! Gonna be a couple weeks before I can get out there. Some of the guys found some good 'uns in feeder pens next to the cottonseed feeders. I have cameras on my cottonseed feeders and nothing has shown up in the pens for me yet...

I’m getting nervous about the feed bill. We made another round of cottonseed in all the feed pens. This was a 1000 lb sack 8 days ago. [emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                          Bout like Kyle. I’m on night shift and bored AF

Their opinion means near zero to me. Closer to zero than the states data file
                          I learned long ago never to get into an internet argument with a man posting on night shift. It's like that arguing with an engineer joke.

Comment

Well I'm not bored and not in their camp. CWD is a bad disease but not near as bad as blue tongue. The is zero evidence it can or will transmit to humans and it takes very few deer out.
                            These guys are spreading false fear over this just like the libs did with Covid.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Meh... I don't think TPWD is afraid of disease killing people or deer for that matter. They're afraid 75% of the people will quit wanting to eat deer and an entire industry will crash. Quite the economic impact and they'd sure lose a ton of license funds.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                                I learned long ago never to get into an internet argument with a man posting on night shift. It's like that arguing with an engineer joke.
                                Engineers do get salty haha

Comment

Working...
                                X