Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > 3D/Tournament
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2020, 03:20 PM   #1
Rodray12
Four Point
 
Rodray12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Granger, Brownwood, Freer
Arrow Total Archery Challenge San Antonio

Anyone interested in shooting this event with me or anyone need an extra for their group?

I have one buddy coming on saturday but friday and sunday I will be solo. Thought I would reach out and see if any TBHr's would like to join me on any or all of the 3 days or I wouldn't mind joining another group that is planning on going also.

Registration starts tomorrow and I plan on registering since I have heard the Nock times fill up quickly.
Rodray12 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2020, 03:36 PM   #2
mikeyb_23
Ten Point
 
mikeyb_23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: White Settlement, Tx
Hunt In: Pleasanton, Public land
Default

I'd be interested in doing it. What's the cost? I didn't see it on the website. What courses are you going to shoot?
mikeyb_23 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2020, 03:47 PM   #3
Avid Hunter
Four Point
 
Avid Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Kilgore
Hunt In: Ozona, Kilgore, Shamrock
Default

Cost is $60, $105, or $145 depending on if you go 1,2 or 3 days
Avid Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2020, 03:48 PM   #4
Avid Hunter
Four Point
 
Avid Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Kilgore
Hunt In: Ozona, Kilgore, Shamrock
Default

I too may be interested. Looks like fun
Avid Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2020, 04:10 PM   #5
Rodray12
Four Point
 
Rodray12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Granger, Brownwood, Freer
Default

double post by mistake.

Last edited by Rodray12; 01-10-2020 at 04:12 PM.
Rodray12 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2020, 04:11 PM   #6
Rodray12
Four Point
 
Rodray12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Granger, Brownwood, Freer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
I'd be interested in doing it. What's the cost? I didn't see it on the website. What courses are you going to shoot?
https://totalarcherychallenge.com/ev...an-antonio-tx/

Avid hunter is correct on the pricing. Shooting the Yeti course (25 Targets, 25-75 yds with steep angles and good shots that test your skill) on saturday for sure. Was thinking about shooting the Leupold Course– 25 Targets, 15-40 yd shots minimal angles on friday as a warm up and to get a feel for how the whole thing works and then maybe the Nock on course sunday but i am not set on those. Plus you can shoot additional courses on the same day after a certain time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid Hunter View Post
Cost is $60, $105, or $145 depending on if you go 1,2 or 3 days
One person can register a group up to 5 for each nock time or each person can register separately. Registration starts at 10am tomorrow.
Rodray12 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2020, 01:20 PM   #7
MRWHITE87
Six Point
 
MRWHITE87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: DFW
Hunt In: Kauffman county TX./ Delores Co
Default

I wish I had seen this last night. I have no friends that shoot archery so I signed up solo.
I registered for San Antonio this morning just before the whole thing crashed and shut down.
I'm set to shoot the Yeti course Saturday at 9am. I am praying the dudes I get grouped with are cool.

I also registered for Sunlight Colorado on July 10th at 830 am, ( my wife's sorority sister is getting married in Estes Park that weekend so it just made sense for me to sign up as we will already be only a couple hours away right? lol) but never got the confirmation email, even though they successfully charged my card... this registration has gone AWRY. Best of luck to everyone else on registration, and I hope to meet up with a few of you there!
MRWHITE87 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2020, 02:25 PM   #8
Rodray12
Four Point
 
Rodray12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Granger, Brownwood, Freer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRWHITE87 View Post
I wish I had seen this last night. I have no friends that shoot archery so I signed up solo.
I registered for San Antonio this morning just before the whole thing crashed and shut down.
I'm set to shoot the Yeti course Saturday at 9am. I am praying the dudes I get grouped with are cool.

I also registered for Sunlight Colorado on July 10th at 830 am, ( my wife's sorority sister is getting married in Estes Park that weekend so it just made sense for me to sign up as we will already be only a couple hours away right? lol) but never got the confirmation email, even though they successfully charged my card... this registration has gone AWRY. Best of luck to everyone else on registration, and I hope to meet up with a few of you there!


Ahh dang. I was having problems registering too, it went through on my phone but I couldn’t pull it up on my laptop. I did get a confirmation email. Might be able to email them and switch to 11am if you want, I can’t switch that one because my buddy is driving down that morning.

Friday- leupold at 9am
Saturday-yeti at 11am
Sunday-nockon at 9:30am
Rodray12 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2020, 07:05 PM   #9
mikeyb_23
Ten Point
 
mikeyb_23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: White Settlement, Tx
Hunt In: Pleasanton, Public land
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodray12 View Post
Ahh dang. I was having problems registering too, it went through on my phone but I couldn’t pull it up on my laptop. I did get a confirmation email. Might be able to email them and switch to 11am if you want, I can’t switch that one because my buddy is driving down that morning.

Friday- leupold at 9am
Saturday-yeti at 11am
Sunday-nockon at 9:30am
Sorry I missed your pm. I didn't see it until this afternoon, there was still some openings so I just finished signing up on those times.
mikeyb_23 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2020, 07:23 PM   #10
Adam G.
Pope & Young
 
Adam G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Starr, kerr, Edwards Co.
Default

I'll be out there Saturday and Sunday.
Sat 0900 Prime
Sun 0900 Nock On

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Adam G. is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2020, 07:24 PM   #11
Rodray12
Four Point
 
Rodray12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Granger, Brownwood, Freer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
Sorry I missed your pm. I didn't see it until this afternoon, there was still some openings so I just finished signing up on those times.


No problem. See ya out there!
Rodray12 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2020, 07:26 PM   #12
Rodray12
Four Point
 
Rodray12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Granger, Brownwood, Freer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam G. View Post
I'll be out there Saturday and Sunday.
Sat 0900 Prime
Sun 0900 Nock On

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk


Ohh nice! Prime course! I may try to hit that up in the afternoon one day, don’t want to lose too many arrows lol.
Rodray12 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2020, 10:57 PM   #13
quackadikt
Ten Point
 
quackadikt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pipe Creek
Hunt In: Wherever I can
Default Total Archery Challenge San Antonio

We’re shooting Yeti 8am Saturday morning and Prime 8:30 Sunday morning.

Might try the Nock On or Sitka Saturday afternoon too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
quackadikt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-12-2020, 07:53 AM   #14
Rickk
Six Point
 
Rickk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: La Grange
Hunt In: Fayette,Tom Green and Kansas or wherever else you invite me
Default

We will be there, but we have 5 in our group each day. We are shooting Prime at 9:30 Friday, Yeti at 9 Saturday, and Leupold on Sunday at 9
Rickk is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-20-2020, 08:47 PM   #15
ghenson82
Ten Point
 
ghenson82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tomball
Hunt In: Gatesville
Default

I’m shooting the Saturday Nock On at 12:30 & the Sunday Yeti at 9:30
ghenson82 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-20-2020, 10:13 PM   #16
killbirds
Ten Point
 
killbirds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Van Alstyne
Hunt In: Collin County-Grayson County
Default

Excited to say that myself and 4 buddies will be headed down!

Yeti: Friday 12:30am
Nock on: Saturday 12:30

Hope to meet some fellow GS’ers


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
killbirds is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-23-2020, 08:58 AM   #17
hgiles
Ten Point
 
hgiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: New Braunfels
Hunt In: my blind
Default

It's a fun time for sure. Buddy and I are shooting Fri - Yeti @ 8:30, Sat - Sitka @ 10:30, and Sun - Nock On @ 8:30.

I'm sure we'll do some walk on's later in the day too
hgiles is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-23-2020, 09:17 AM   #18
ghenson82
Ten Point
 
ghenson82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tomball
Hunt In: Gatesville
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killbirds View Post
Excited to say that myself and 4 buddies will be headed down!

Yeti: Friday 12:30am
Nock on: Saturday 12:30

Hope to meet some fellow GS’ers


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
If you need a 5th on Saturday let me know. You guys can show me how its done!
ghenson82 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-24-2020, 07:22 AM   #19
Hex
Nubbin' Buck
 
Hex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: San Antonio
Default

My son and I signed up for the Sunday Nock On course at 10:00am
Hex is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 07:56 PM   #20
Jsustala
Nubbin' Buck
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: new braunfels
Default

friday 930 yeti course and then the whole family will be shooting the 9 leupold course ages myself wife and 7 and 9 yr old
Jsustala is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com