Major Shout Out!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major Shout Out!!

We have been needing a roof for some time now and have been putting it off until we had the funds to pay cash. In the 10 years we have owned this house, I never once recalled a decent hail storm. I knew we had some wind, but to my untrained eye nothing looked amiss. At the recommendation of another TBH'er, I reached out to Chuy on here. He was a God send. He came out and walked the roof with me and witihin a short time, he was confident that insurance would cover it. We reached out to USAA to set up an appointment which paid off in spades as they covered the entire roof replacement.

I can not recommend Chuy, Andrew Salinas, with Exteriors of Texas enough. If you are in the north/northwest are of Houston, you would be doing yourself a huge favor by going with Chuy.
    Attached Files

Love to see it stay in the family like this!
    And that’s some danm fine roof work right there

Comment

That’s a pretty good roof if it will hold your big *** up.

Comment

Need to give him a shout when we get back from the lease and have him check out our roof. They did a heck of a job on your roof!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

That looks like the same roof that Chootem (Brad - owner of Wilson Roofing) put on for me recently in San Antonio. It’s nice to have TBHers to take care of these things when they pop up.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            That looks like the same roof that Chootem (Brad - owner of Wilson Roofing) put on for me recently in San Antonio. It’s nice to have TBHers to take care of these things when they pop up.
            It's the Certainteed Landmark in the Hi Def Moire Black

Comment

Chuy is a good dude...That roof turned out great!

Comment

Chuy is a great dude! Glad he could help you out!

Comment

Same exact shingles I put on a couple months ago . Looks great!

Comment

Very nice work!

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I'll be in the market soon.

Comment

Good Stuff!

Comment

Working...
                        X