USW ......Interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USW ......Interesting

When demonstrations erupted across the country after George Floyd’s death at the hands of police officers, Donald Trump portrayed the protesters as America’s enemies. Trump called them “thugs,” “lowlifes” and “losers.” He threatened to unleash America’s military on them and fled to a White House bunker while...

Violent lost souls who want only chaos and ungodliness to abound are the true patriots of America? Brilliant.
    You'll notice the leftists never allow any comments on their articles.

Comment

That's one of the most fu**ed up articles i've ever read, could not finish reading about the true patriots and heroes.

Comment

Just wonder why this propaganda would even be posted on the green screen

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          Straight off the USW website.....

Comment

Wow! Looks like that piece was written by United Steel Works International president. Crazy

Comment

At least they don’t hide their agenda.

Comment

funny how it's ok for them to protest but you aren't allowed to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  It's no coincidence. TD knows I am a member of the USW and he is trying to stir the pot. As usual. What he doesn't tell you is how much he loves coming into these USW represented sites as a contractor and making the big bucks.

Conway is no different than any politician. He will scribe an article to fit his agenda. It's really sad because at one time he was really good at his job. He has lost touch with the blue collar crowd and what the union should be representing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    It's no coincidence. TD knows I am a member of the USW and he is trying to stir the pot. As usual. What he doesn't tell you is how much he loves coming into these USW represented sites as a contractor and making the big bucks.

Conway is no different than any politician. He will scribe an article to fit his agenda. It's really sad because at one time he was really good at his job. He has lost touch with the blue collar crowd and what the union should be representing.

Nobody is picking on you bud. It’s an interesting Read.

Comment

A whole two paragraphs into this. And I won’t read another letter.

When demonstrations erupted across the country after George Floyd’s death at the hands of police officers, Donald Trump portrayed the protesters as America’s enemies.

Trump called them “thugs,” “lowlifes” and “losers.” He threatened to unleash America’s military on them and fled to a White House bunker while demonstrators gathered in Lafayette Square.”

He called the rioters thugs and lowlifes. Not the **** protestors.
                      Last edited by JLivi1224; 06-29-2020, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                        funny how it's ok for them to protest but you aren't allowed to disagree.
                        I saw an article talking about the NBA allowing players to put a message on their jersey where their name usually appears. The first comment was, "can't wait for all the Trump supporters to flip when someone puts black live matter on their jersey." Second comment was, "can't wait for protesters to burn down the arena when someone puts all lives matter".

Comment

No sir! I was looking at a twitter feed about the postal folks endorsing Biden ( no surprise ) when I came across this . I was completely floored at what I read.

I have no problem with the union guys (you included ) It's y'alls leadership that's dragging the USW members thru the mud.

It seems y'all only have a voice when it comes to your compensations.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                            I saw an article talking about the NBA allowing players to put a message on their jersey where their name usually appears. The first comment was, "can't wait for all the Trump supporters to flip when someone puts black live matter on their jersey." Second comment was, "can't wait for protesters to burn down the arena when someone puts all lives matter".

It’s funny because that’s exactly the conversation I had with my wife last night. I guarantee if someone did use all lives matter they would be banned.
                            The hypocrisy is astonishing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              No sir! I was looking at a twitter feed about the postal folks endorsing Biden ( no surprise ) when I came across this . I was completely floored at what I read.

I have no problem with the union guys (you included ) It's y'alls leadership that's dragging the USW members thru the mud.

It seems y'all only have a voice when it comes to your compensations.
                              I can tell you this. And, it is very factual. The majority of the union members I know and represent do not like messages like this from the top brass. Many of us are vets, support law enforcement, and are first responders. I have no doubt there will be responses sent to Pittsburgh over this message. I have not seen it until today. And, I am glad it was pointed out. I have already passed it on to my top stewards.

I have met and spoken to Tom on more than one occasion. I really hate he went down this path.

Comment

Working...
                              X