Jumping Ship to Parler - Who else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumping Ship to Parler - Who else?

Anyone else jump from Twitter to Parler yet? If any of you are twitter heads you got to see the big leap to Parler happening within the conservative community as we speak. We are just waiting for Trump to come on over.

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Anyone else jump from Twitter to Parler yet? If any of you are twitter heads you got to see the big leap to Parler happening within the conservative community as we speak. We are just waiting for Trump to come on over.

Already been there for months. Come on over. Some really good people with ownership that can really help us get a “foot-hold” back in social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

In for the information

Comment

First I’ve heard of it !

Comment

Hope they get a better foot hold than Gab has.

Comment

Just heard of it.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
              Already been there for months. Come on over. Some really good people with ownership that can really help us get a “foot-hold” back in social media.
              Signed up today. Still got to figure out the terminology (i.e. Echoing etc..) but looks pretty straight forward.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                Hope they get a better foot hold than Gab has.
                I heard of Gab a while back when Twitter censoring/shadowbanning started becoming a bigger issue ....but it didn't seem to take off? I'm actually don't care which one of the two make it....I just am glad that there are finally other options to Twitter that are gaining traction. I hope twitter dies on its sword, but am sure it will end up being a full blown leftist propaganda outlet.

Comment

I tried today but this stupid phone said my password for the App Store was wrong.

Comment

Yep, even the wife did it and she is a twitter freak

Comment

Yep on Parler now. Dan Bongino bought a financial stake in it so I think it will really take off. Some big names are on there now.

Comment

@chaplaincochran

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          I heard of Gab a while back when Twitter censoring/shadowbanning started becoming a bigger issue ....but it didn't seem to take off? I'm actually don't care which one of the two make it....I just am glad that there are finally other options to Twitter that are gaining traction. I hope twitter dies on its sword, but am sure it will end up being a full blown leftist propaganda outlet.
                          I joined Gab the month it opened 2016... everytime I go back now I see improvements, some added features etc. But it just doesn't seem to be where it should 4 years down the road. Granted, they caught the full force of the left's troll from the get go and have had to fight off nothing but bad press.

edit

Just signed up on Parler... I see Laurer Loomer has gone over. She was a Gab OG too.
                          Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 06-25-2020, 07:12 AM.

Comment

I just did. Still figuring it out

Comment

@jshouse937

Just signed up

Comment

Working...
                              X