Failure of a parent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failure of a parent

I just don’t get it. How does an adult act this way, or allow their kid to act this way? (VERY FOUL LANGUAGE FROM A KID)

https://ktrh.iheart.com/featured/the...l&sc=editorial

Wash his mouth out with soap and slap the **** out of dad

Comment

Unbelievable, unfortunately this is the world we live in today. Bet there from Danbury talking like that

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Because he knows his life is empty, so why not drag others down to his level of misery. I suspect his daddy didn't love him or pay him enough attention growing up.

I feel bad for people like that. I genuinely hope they realize at some point they can make their lives better and do it. Life is too short to be miserable.

Comment

Makes me want to throw up..������

Comment

Ignorance is bliss I guess.
              I guess I’ve lost too much patience in my mid life to put up with nonsense like that.
              He did a textbook job of not escalating that from what I saw.
              That kind of behavior is appalling from an adult and even more so from a kid.

This is why we need more outdoor ed in the schools. Get that little mouthy fart behind a bow and arrow and teach him some responsibility and discipline.

Notice how hunter was trying to educate and liberal idiots have zero intention of listening or trying to learn.

I don’t like something therefore nobody should be allowed to do it....

Comment

Kid needs to learn how to respect people ( would love to me his mom )
                I feel sorry for the hunters who have to setup their stands in a neighborhood full of homes
                I bet the game wardens would write you a citation for baiting if you have a box of powdered doughnuts in your bmw hunting buggy

Comment

So you let your son play hockey and encourage him to cross-check others hard?

Comment

I would have just smiled and laughed the entire time if it was me. I've been there and done that quite a few times growing up in California and being a hunter. You can't talk any sense into those type of people and man it ****** them off when you only respond with a laugh and a smile. I have also educated quite a few people when they are calm and actually trying to understand why we hunt and what benefits hunting has for wildlife.

Comment

i grew up with parents (mother) who hating hunting so that wasnt something my family ever did. They would even turn their noses at the venision chili at church cookouts. In college, my roommates got me into it. I just need to apologize for everything that happened prior to me finding my balls, maybe that kid wlll one day too

Comment

Hey I live in Danbury !

Comment

Dad of year...

upset about the guy hunting but not upset about the language his son uses...typical snowflake, only concerned about others perceived issues , not their own failures.

Guy in the truck did a great job of keeping cool and letting a situation go away.

Comment

I don't know what Officer, the guy was talking about. But I hope they were both charged with hunter harassment.

Comment

Hmmm....I'm going to keep my mouth shut

Comment

Working...
                              X