Obsession bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obsession bows

I'm considering purchasing an obsession bow. Defcon 6. Does anybody here shoot them? Any advice good or bad?

I don't shoot that model but shoot an obsession sniper xs. All I can say is I love mine. Nothing bad to report about it

Comment

Thanks.. Looking for any feedback on obsession. Not just the defcon 6 model

Comment

I have three of them, an evolution, nightmare gt and a defcon m6 I just got a week or so ago,,, I like all three, fast quiet, solid wall, easy draw, easy let down,, and they are getting their ibo speeds
        easy set up and very accurate

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
          I have three of them, an evolution, nightmare gt and a defcon m6 I just got a week or so ago,,, I like all three, fast quiet, solid wall, easy draw, easy let down,, and they are getting their ibo speeds
          What did you shoot before obsession

Comment

I have 2 Obsession Pheonix. I absolutely love my Obsession, and I was an Elite shooter for several years before I made the switch. About to have my other Pheonix up for grabs, 2015 model if interested.

Comment

I shot Mathews for 20 years and then tried a 2014 obsession Pheonix, never looked back.

Comment

Originally posted by Muleyhunter View Post
                I shot Mathews for 20 years and then tried a 2014 obsession Pheonix, never looked back.
                I've been a mathews guy for years too. Switched to hoyt nitrum turbo this year and didn't like it because it was jumpy.

Comment

Just shoot it. It is TRULY amazing just how different it really is. Just solid in every category. I have a Knightmare that is a pure joy to shoot.

Comment

I bought a phoenix last year and I've been very impressed. As stated above it's just solid in all areas and a joy to shoot!

Comment

Originally posted by Ksbowhunter View Post
                      What did you shoot before obsession
                      a bunch of stuff, I have had martin, darton, hoyt, elite, ben pearson, sims, diamond, bowtech, whisper creek, APA and pse mostly for the previous 5 years till I got the first obsession

Comment

I really wanted to pick up a Delta 6 last year, just didn't have the money. Read nothing but good things - reputation says they are light and compact; exactly what I needed.

Comment

i have a 13 lethal force 2, and a 14 phoenix, love them both, ihave a 13 3800 dartonand 2 hoyt carbon matrixs. could be talked into parting with some of these but there all great bows. the obsessions are the smoothest of the bunch. Dennis and Angela are great with their customer service,and you won't go wrong in that direction. Good luck, Happy Hunting

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            Just shoot it. It is TRULY amazing just how different it really is. Just solid in every category. I have a Knightmare that is a pure joy to shoot.
                            that's the deal. i don't think that there is a dealer in my area to test shoot one. i'm going to have to just order one and try it. looking at a custom builder in georgia.

Comment

I shoot the obsession knightmare and love it!

Comment

Working...
                              X