Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh micket our friend

Originally posted by miket View Post
    And I dont know why? I have always told her I would take the kids. I raised my 2 oldest from my previous marriage. Have always made it clear they had a home with me. Why not be honest and give them.to me and go party? Why take it so far and worsen the abuse by coming back knowing the plan is eventual divorce?

My stepdaughter says she wants to live with me! ( and of course I said she can )

So.embarrased I'm so gullible. I knew somehow I was being dumb. Just wanted to do what's right.

You are not dumb or gulliable. That is total bs.

What you are is a good man, a man of love, servant hood and dedication. This is love.......... Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

And people of the world always take advantage of people of love. You dont realize it but most you know are very proud of you and honor you for who you are, even in terrible times.

more prayers for you

Comment

Things do happen for the better. Be happy that she has left! Find comfort that the Lord and everyone here is on your side. The only way is up from here brother. She failed you, her kids, but even bigger she broke one of those ten commandments.

Comment

Sounds overused but it will get better. Been there. You will look back and see that. To stick it out all this time trying to make it work speaks volumes to your character. You have nothing to feel guilty about. I guarantee you there IS someone who will appreciate you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
          Things do happen for the better. Be happy that she has left! Find comfort that the Lord and everyone here is on your side. The only way is up from here brother. She failed you, her kids, but even bigger she broke one of those ten commandments.

Exactly what I am thinking. I went through a very very similar situation many years ago. God's plans will prevail. Focus on what's in the best interest for the children.

Comment

Mike, let me tell you something brother. You should be able to go to bed tonight, lay your head on your pillow and go sound to sleep and sleep peacefully!! You conscience should be perfectly clear!! What you have exhibited over the past few years with this situation is the epitome of Scripture that tells us we should love our wives like Christ loved the church. Man you've done just that. She's the one who is condemned not you!! You kids are like the kids spoke of in Psalm 127.

Psa 127:4 Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth.
            Psa 127:5 How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They will not be ashamed When they speak with their enemies in the gate.

Your focus now is indeed on those kids. They are the ones who love you. Switch your focus over to them. They can bring you happiness and honor.

Like GarGuy posted, get yourself a good lawyer, sue her for divorce and custody of the kids. Since she is gainfully employed, sue her for child support, medical insurance for the kids, ESPECIALLY HERS!! You need not be nasty and ugly about it, but you need to get about this instantly. Right now, today. Do Not Wait! Now that she's let the cat out the bag, you can bet she will beat you to the punch if you let her. Do NOT DO THAT!! If you have any credit cards she has access to, cancel them. close out ALL bank accounts. Take her off any of your insurance policies, especially automobile/liability. Completely sever every tie with her that you can think of. Again, don't wait. A lot of this stuff can be done online. Get started at it.

Mike, I will pray God's will for you and those kids, but it's pretty evident that God's already working His will and plan for you. Follow it, and have no regrets. You sir are a Godly man that she will come to realize some day when she is totally out of your life. One final thing, PLEASE DO NOT let her back into your life, no matter what. She is a tool of Satan and you want no part of her. She is pure EVIL.

In reality, I cannot believe I just typed that. I've never said that about anyone like that before in my life, but I feel like it is fact and true. Flee from her.
            Take care of the kids and love them that they may honor you. There is where your blessings lie.

God Bless you Mike.
            Last edited by SaltwaterSlick; 07-11-2020, 12:54 PM.

Comment

I've been there. It's will be the best thing that ever happened to you and happy it did. One door closes, another door opens, you'll be way happier when the right person comes.

Prayers sent.

Comment

Saltwater Slick pretty much said it all. Close or cancel everything you can. Now is the time to worry about these children, but if you can screw her a little on the way, never hesitate.

Comment

Tell her to hit the road. Change the locks behind her. There will be a time to let her have the belongings the court decided she should have.

I said it before....lawyer up right now. Kill the credit card and freeze the bank account after you get operating money.

The court WILL award you child support. F
                  Dont negotiate with her. She is dishonest and you cannot believe anything she agrees too. Let the lawyers do that for you.

God bless you. You hid your head in the sand as long as you could. Now go forward with eyes wide open and see her for who she is rather than who you want her to be.
                  Last edited by GarGuy; 07-11-2020, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Mike, sadly, this seemed inevitable. You did everything you could and more than you should have had to, while she took advantage of you. I’m sorry you’re hurting, friend but you’ve been given good advice and it’s time you started taking it. You’ll be in my prayers, brother.

Remember, the best way to get over a women is to get under another one.[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Unless it’s IN writing and your lawyer signs off on it, don’t believe ANYTHING she says she will do with regards to ANYTHING. Sending prayers, wouldn’t wish this on anyone.

Comment

Hey man I’m just down the road in Conroe. I’d be more than happy to buy you dinner and a beverage of your choice. I’m more than happy to just listen if you ever need to vent. I sent you a pm

Comment

Man, I don’t post much but have followed your journey. Man, I feel for you. Take solace in the FACT that you have done more than anyone could expect of a man in your position. Bless you and take solace in the fact that it is her—not you. Still sucks. Still hurts. Still depressing. Stay busy and don’t get down. I had an old coach tell me, “Keep your chin up and your head down and things are going to be just fine.” I still don’t understand it fully, but repeat it often. :-). Take care and prayers for peace.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow!!!! Prayers up for you!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Charlie and GG are 100% correct. Great advice guys

Comment

Working...
                                X