Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Splain this to me. Texas COVID cases are supposedly going through the roof, but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    “Facts” lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There hasnt been many of those since this whole bs started.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
      The US had 993 yesterday, up from around upper 600's the last two weeks. Texas had 85 yesterday, up from ~40/day the last two weeks.

Don't get me wrong, I think this whole thing is a joke. But denying facts doesn't help.
      Do you know what percentage were already sick with something else?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Do you know what percentage were already sick with something else?
        Nope. Not saying a dozen holes can't be poked in the "death" number. Who knows how many had pre-existing conditions, or died in a car crash, and happened to have the 'rona.

The problem is, no one has been doing the work to break down the reported numbers into the various buckets like cause of death being a pre-existing condition, or car accident.

With that being the case, the number reported is the most accurate way to measure deaths at this point. I maintain that we will not know the number for another year or two. And by then, it won't matter.

Comment

Nope. Not saying a dozen holes can't be poked in the "death" number. Who knows how many had pre-existing conditions, or died in a car crash, and happened to have the 'rona.

The problem is, no one has been doing the work to break down the reported numbers into the various buckets like cause of death being a pre-existing condition, or car accident.

With that being the case, the number reported is the most accurate way to measure deaths at this point. I maintain that we will not know the number for another year or two. And by then, it won't matter.
          Deaths are definitely more accurate than cases. But by changing the rules and counting probable deaths that number is being hevily manipulated. Probable equals actual these days. To be probable you only have to have one symptom (cough, sneeze, runny nose, shortness of breath, etc...) Most people that die in hospital have one of those symptoms. Now those can be coded covid without a test. This whole charade is just idiotic.

Comment

So then I do not believe it is a fact that the US had 993 yesterday, up from around upper 600's the last two weeks who died from Corona and that Texas had 85 yesterday, up from ~40/day the last two weeks that died from the Corona.

Comment

I don’t believe that number of people died of the Kung flu, not by a ****ed sight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

hospitals in san antonio are admitting almost everyone who shows up with symptoms, the hospitals are getting big payments from the government and charging the hell out of insurance companies, was told by a nurse friend of mine that not everyone needed to be admitted and alot are released within 24hrs, became a big payday for hospitals

Comment

Gotta bring down the president somehow...

Comment

Originally posted by hunt247 View Post
                    This has happened more than once. I have heard of at least 2 different stories just like this. No telling what is going on.
                    Myself.....this would make the 3rd one.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      So then I do not believe it is a fact that the US had 993 yesterday, up from around upper 600's the last two weeks who died from Corona and that Texas had 85 yesterday, up from ~40/day the last two weeks that died from the Corona.
                      So lets run down your path. What is the correct number of deaths yesterday (July 7, 2020)?

Comment

Originally posted by hoghunter69 View Post
                        hospitals in san antonio are admitting almost everyone who shows up with symptoms, the hospitals are getting big payments from the government and charging the hell out of insurance companies, was told by a nurse friend of mine that not everyone needed to be admitted and alot are released within 24hrs, became a big payday for hospitals
                        See and that's what's frustrating. Theres no clear or true picture being given. I was told today by a guy who stated he worked at Methodist that they're using way more ventilators and have tons of actually treatment needed admissions. That paints a different picture than admitted and may or may not have covid. But how many of those folks actually need it or is there a financial incentive to go ahead and treat them? I mean memorial Hermann just straight up said theres no issue.

Comment

All my research has shown me that they are using Al Gore math to compile all these numbers. Ya'll remember Al, the guy that invented the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            All my research has shown me that they are using Al Gore math to compile all these numbers. Ya'll remember Al, the guy that invented the internet.
                            I agree. Then the left says we are actually undercounting covid because there are lots more excess deaths than normal. But they don't tell you that the excess deaths are from untreated cancer, heart disease, depression, etc...due to the left and the media scaring folks from going to the doctors to get treatment. Then when more people go to hospitals/doctors for treatment they get counted as covid patients. They have **** near created a perfect storm for ruining our country.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              Originally posted by LWC View Post
                              I agree. Then the left says we are actually undercounting covid because there are lots more excess deaths than normal. But they don't tell you that the excess deaths are from untreated cancer, heart disease, depression, etc...due to the left and the media scaring folks from going to the doctors to get treatment. Then when more people go to hospitals/doctors for treatment they get counted as covid patients. They have **** near created a perfect storm for ruining our country.
                              So what is the correct number?

I am not trying to be an ***. No one disputes there is miscounting. But no one on our side seems to be able to put a number together. Our side just screams "ITS WRONG". Great, we have identified the problem. Everyone agrees it's a problem on both sides. But we don't ever provide any "correct" number.

Conservatives can always snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory.

Comment

So lets run down your path. What is the correct number of deaths yesterday (July 7, 2020)?
                                NOBODY knows. Whether by design or coincidence, there have been so many different criteria for counting a "Covid death" that no one can say with certainty what the right number is now. By there own admission, early on the CDC was counting anyone that the Dr thought might have had Covid as a Covid death. Then closing down the hospitals and stopping treatments of people that had life threatening illnesses (cancer, pneumonia, flu, etc) led to more numbers that can't be trusted.

If they had been open and transparent from the beginning and let the general public see the real numbers and make up their own minds, then most of the distrust would be non existent.

Comment

Working...
                                X