Covod19 isn't a threat anymore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protesting, riots and looting will bring on the herd resistance and if we have a country left by the fall we will be in good shape.

I think they need Dr.Fauci to give out his health warnings again to all of the protesters, rioters and looters and remind them they don't have the right to endanger other people's lives.

Sherman just had a protest with maybe a couple of hundred people gathered. If a couple hundred of us would of gathered at the park a few days ago that the protestors gathered at the COVID crazies would of been out in full force screaming about how selfish and dangerous we were. Those people have been silent today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's a new news story fellas. Out with yesterday's news and fluff up today's!
      Gotta love the liberal jack wagons don't ya?

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
        Sherman just had a protest with maybe a couple of hundred people gathered. If a couple hundred of us would of gathered at the park a few days ago that the protestors gathered at the COVID crazies would of been out in full force screaming about how selfish and dangerous we were. Those people have been silent today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Probably those Austin College kids. The one's I've seen are a very strange bunch.

Comment

On to the next diversion... The intended damage has been done..

Comment

Yup, just like that it’s gone.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post

Gary
              Speaking of jack wagons...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                On to the next diversion... The intended damage has been done..
                So are we “protesting” at Bass Pro or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                  So are we “protesting” at Bass Pro or not?
                  Hmm, now that's a thought!!!!

Comment

Y’all should really see the Pandemic and riots for what they are. By the way, Antifa said “they are coming for you suburban and rural white folk to take what is theirs”

Whatever will you really do?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                      Y’all should really see the Pandemic and riots for what they are. By the way, Antifa said “they are coming for you suburban and rural white folk to take what is theirs”

Whatever will you really do?
                      Yea I saw that video too.. I'm not sure that he was ANTIFA but that is what he said..

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post

Gary
                        Hit the nail right on the head! (about the news story). And, no I don't like the liberal jack wagons and it is hard to love them.

Comment

Working...
                        X