• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duckhunter175 View Post
    Looks like Talley lows and VX5HD

Locking turret on the windage makes it a Vx6hd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the input. I have a vx6 with a 52mm objective and ordered hawkins lows for it hoping they work out.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter806 View Post
        Thanks for the input. I have a vx6 with a 52mm objective and ordered hawkins lows for it hoping they work out.
        Did you go with Hawkins Hybrids or their rings on a rail?

I run their Hybrid Lows 30mm on a long action and can fit up to a 50mm over a Proof Sendero

Comment

Well, I couldn't take it any longer. I didn't want to call APR and bother them, so I sent an email. Looks like they are waiting on my barrel. 2-3 weeks for the barrel and another week to put things together. Oh well, at least I know.

Comment

Talley medium, vx6hd

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1984 View Post
              Well, I couldn't take it any longer. I didn't want to call APR and bother them, so I sent an email. Looks like they are waiting on my barrel. 2-3 weeks for the barrel and another week to put things together. Oh well, at least I know.

It’ll be worth the wait

Comment

Originally posted by duckhunter175 View Post
                Did you go with Hawkins Hybrids or their rings on a rail?

I run their Hybrid Lows 30mm on a long action and can fit up to a 50mm over a Proof Sendero
                I went with the hybrids 34mm.

Comment

Don't blame the ugly camo stock on APR, I did that myself.
                  22" 300WSM
                  Attached Files

Comment

I don’t think that’s ugly at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

looks good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post

22" 300WSM

I would dang sure carry that with my chest poked out. Great work!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          I would dang sure carry that with my chest poked out. Great work!
                          Lol, thanks guys. It's just the fit and finish from APR is so top notch that all the little imperfections in my paint job and around the flush cups I installed stand out like a sore thumb. It will definitely function though!

Comment

Has anyone gotten the “call”? There hasn’t been a post for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
                              22" 300WSM
                              Great lookin rig-- my buddy is running an APR 300wsm, same length barrel and has had great success running 180gr Accubonds for his hunting load.

Comment

Been far too quiet for far too long. Anyone getting rifles but just not sharing pics?

Comment

Working...
                                X