6mm questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kck View Post
    The Dasher is No Doubt one of the most accurate 6mm rounds prepping Lapua brass gets old. That's the reason I just chambered the 6Creed plus I already had the reamer at the house....Yes, there's Norma brass for the Dasher but I'd rather prep Lapua if I had the choice. I wish Lapua would go ahead and either make Dasher brass or 6X47 brass like they did with the Creedmoor.
    Yeah, having the Lapua ready in 6 Creedmoor is such an advantage for the day-to-day reloader who is hunting with it.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
      Im running my Dasher at 2920 with the 109 Bergers. The thing about the Dasher is it will produce tiny groups today, tomorrow, and next week. My ES is single digit and very consistent.
      I’ll push my 6 creed at some point. Don’t think I need much more in a 6 mm. I don’t want to jump off in the small caliber game too hard haha

Comment

6mm questions

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
        What velocity are y’all expecting on some of these rounds?

GT will give 2950 with 105-109 EASY. Seen close to 3100 pretty regularly as well.

2900-3000 seems to be a generic sweet spot for the 105-109s with great ballistic performance in almost any of the 6mm variants.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I’m running an SD around 10 with Factory Hornady 108s out of my 6 Creed. I also picked up 3 cases of it earlier this week to hold me over for a bit, and have 300ish PCs of brass I’ll be converting to 22 Creed to feed my new build. The brass from the new ammo will feed both the 22 and 6. Figure I’ll keep about 400ish of each.

I’d go 6 Creed just for the factory option personally. These days you can never have too many options to feed a rifle.

Comment

Working...
          X