488 lb pig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

488 lb pig

Another big one killed on the trinity river. Anyone know whereabouts? Unreal
    Attached Files

That is a large piggy. What exactly constitutes a "wildlife removal expert"? I feel like I'm pretty good at it....

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
      That is a large piggy. What exactly constitutes a "wildlife removal expert"? I feel like I'm pretty good at it....
      I don't know but if anyone wants to pay me to come kill hogs on their place feel free to send me a PM.

Comment

Full article: https://abc13.com/pets-animals/giant...m_campaign=snd

also says "as well as 6 others that each topped the scales at 250 lbs"

That's a LOT of pork!

Comment

Ain’t an ounce over 278

Comment

"wildlife removal expert"......is this because they own a thermal? do they know that's also half of the hunters in the state of Texas?

Comment

Had a buddy kill one bigger than that in Anahuac. Of course it was an all black feral hamshire running with two oreo hamshires.

He could barely lift it with the front end loader on the tractor without tipping.

488 on that one seems more than a little suspect.

Comment

We killed this one in falls county a couple years ago. 427 on the scales. They are out there for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Large hog in the pic, but not 488 unless his stomach is full of lead. I have killed some HUGE hogs in my life, only one being 300+, and very few over 250. Most of the time, when I show someone pics of a 250lb boar, they think they must weigh 400lbs.

Now the post above mine, THAT is a huge piggy.

Comment

This story was on the radio this morning.. claim that it was shot at 20 yards. Bob Pickett was supposedly on the trip. Just passing along what I heard.

Comment

Wonder if this is the same pig. This one was said to be killed near Teague.

Comment

All of those are big pigs that's for sure.

Comment

Loosing game for those guys in the original thread. That place has thousands upon thousands of acres adjacent to their’s that is NWR that is completely overrun with hogs With no one hunting or pressuring them.

Comment

Here is one killed off our place...a touch over 530 if I remember correctly.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              Wonder if this is the same pig. This one was said to be killed near Teague.

This guy is cheating. He's 10 yards behind that pig

Comment

Working...
                              X