Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post
    We did kill a monster 6 Saturday morning.
    A stud euro mount or even a shoulder

Comment

It was my uncle that shot him and I agree it should go on the wall!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post
        It was my uncle that shot him and I agree it should go on the wall!!!

Had one of our guys shoot a big 6 last year and he had a pedestal mount done. Turned out great

Comment

That’s a 6 dreams are made of!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
            The Mexico Brothethood was Strong today.

VIVA Boys
            Info sharing at it best,
            Long Live Mexico and the guys who hunt it...

Comment

Ok guys, y’all ready to hear about the circus? On Friday my cowboy said he was going to run into town to get some food and gas for his truck. This trip usually takes him a couple hours round trip, I was sitting on the porch and surprised to see him return in about an hour. He came speeding up and told me that there was a shootout going on in villa Union and that there were military and police driving through our closest town of Guadalupe. He showed me a couple videos and said there were probably 40-50 cartel trucks attacking the town. Crazy enough as it is, but I wasn’t concerned as we were on the ranch.

A few hours pass and I headed to the stand, sitting in the stand and I get a call from a buddy of mine telling me that their trucks just got stolen at gunpoint. He said 6 cartel trucks one of which was a military truck with a .50 mounted on top came speeding into camp where he, his father, and wife were sitting outside on the porch. They were obviously caught off guard and froze in the yard with their hands up.

The guys hopped out and one of the cartel members punched one of my guys in the face and roughed him up pretty good. They held them at gunpoint with the safety’s off, and fingers on the trigger. Destroyed the camp house, took all their guns, food, and trucks that didn’t have the low jack system in them (the cartel actually asked them if they had low jack) prior to leaving they slashed the tires on all the ATVs and made sure they had their passports and docs to get back to the US. Also they asked them if they had insurance and assured them that their insurance company would pay to replace the trucks.

My buddy Cody is a contractor and had a bunch of his hats on the dash of his truck. He said they were all wearing his hats. LOL. Scary story, but said they were respectful, but it was obvious not to cross them. They did tell them if they told the military which way they went they would come back and kill them.... needless to say that was their last trip to Mexico.

The next couple of hours was pretty intense and we had cartel running all around our ranch, very thankful the outcome wasn’t worse and we have one heck of a story to tell, and Cody gets some free business advertising!
              Viva and ill be back next week!

Comment

Mexico 2019-2020

Well I’m glad the whole story came out.... were supposed to be there for each other. This tight knit group should be the eyes and ears for each other no matter how raw the info is... withholding that kind of stuff isn’t the right approach Imo, and not right to the guys that went through it. I’m glad prayers were answered and everyone returned home safely that’s not a situation i hope anyone ever gets put in again. We lost a few more hunters today and i hate to see it, but won’t downplay their situation and totally understand wish them Nothing but the best!

Comment

Thank you for sharing the story.

Were these the same hunters that the Mexican media was initially reporting as being kidnapped? From the names involved, this sounds like a different incident on the same day.

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post

Were these the same hunters that the Mexican media was initially reporting as being kidnapped? From the names involved, this sounds like a different incident on the same day.

No

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post

Nearly every ranch surrounding this area has a story to tell! We were all affected in some way. Some were WAY more affected and I’m thankful no one was serious injured. Worst weekend in 21 years of hunting this area for me! Very scary with all of my children and wife there.

Comment

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
                        Ok guys, y’all ready to hear about the circus? On Friday my cowboy said he was going to run into town to get some food and gas for his truck. This trip usually takes him a couple hours round trip, I was sitting on the porch and surprised to see him return in about an hour. He came speeding up and told me that there was a shootout going on in villa Union and that there were military and police driving through our closest town of Guadalupe. He showed me a couple videos and said there were probably 40-50 cartel trucks attacking the town. Crazy enough as it is, but I wasn’t concerned as we were on the ranch.

A few hours pass and I headed to the stand, sitting in the stand and I get a call from a buddy of mine telling me that their trucks just got stolen at gunpoint. He said 6 cartel trucks one of which was a military truck with a .50 mounted on top came speeding into camp where he, his father, and wife were sitting outside on the porch. They were obviously caught off guard and froze in the yard with their hands up.

The guys hopped out and one of the cartel members punched one of my guys in the face and roughed him up pretty good. They held them at gunpoint with the safety’s off, and fingers on the trigger. Destroyed the camp house, took all their guns, food, and trucks that didn’t have the low jack system in them (the cartel actually asked them if they had low jack) prior to leaving they slashed the tires on all the ATVs and made sure they had their passports and docs to get back to the US. Also they asked them if they had insurance and assured them that their insurance company would pay to replace the trucks.

My buddy Cody is a contractor and had a bunch of his hats on the dash of his truck. He said they were all wearing his hats. LOL. Scary story, but said they were respectful, but it was obvious not to cross them. They did tell them if they told the military which way they went they would come back and kill them.... needless to say that was their last trip to Mexico.

The next couple of hours was pretty intense and we had cartel running all around our ranch, very thankful the outcome wasn’t worse and we have one heck of a story to tell, and Cody gets some free business advertising!
                        Viva and ill be back next week!

What ranch?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyloMexico View Post
                          Nearly every ranch surrounding this area has a story to tell! We were all affected in some way. Some were WAY more affected and I’m thankful no one was serious injured. Worst weekend in 21 years of hunting this area for me! Very scary with all of my children and wife there.

Hate to hear this apparently it wasn’t all good spirits glad y’all got home safe bud! Hope everyone’s not to shook up

Comment

Anyone still hunting in around Guerrero Coahuila now. If so send me a PM

Comment

Yeah all this viva... blah blah blah ... carry on is very misleading.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                                Yeah all this viva... blah blah blah ... carry on is very misleading.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Ya pretty shocked from some of the calls i got today after what i thought was a respectful exchange... crazy scary situation that I’m glad all walked away from.

Comment

Working...
                                X