Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AHF View Post
    What need do you have to be rude? What I mention is not intended to create disinformation.

And with all due respect, Unfortunately you don't know the real situation of my country, the one that tells you that this area is at peace is not being completely honest with you.

Your decisions, your consequences.

Blessings to you.

You do know many own land there or have been going for 30+ years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What need do you have to be rude? What I mention is not intended to create disinformation.

And with all due respect, Unfortunately you don't know the real situation of my country, the one that tells you that this area is at peace is not being completely honest with you.

Your decisions, your consequences.

Blessings to you.
      I totally agree with you , our import agent in Nuevo Laredo and piedres nergras , has sent out a strict memo that , the media blackout is causing false believe In safety
      He owns a couple of ranches between villa Hidalgo and anhuac , and has now bought a place in carta valley tx
      Last time I took him pronghorn hunting in Valentin, he was talking about moving his family to San Antonio , because someone had chopped off some zeta heads and put them on T-post on the ranch rd near his place closer HWY 2 ( heard the same story from a rancher in bracketville who owns south of eagle pass ).
      I would still go if he would invite me down or even lease a pasture to me .

P.S he did kill a monster PH with his long bow

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post

If I had the money I would probably buy a place across the boarder, but I understand the inherent problems and risks

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post

Sir... I do live in Mexico, I hunt in Lampazos since 5 years old, Im 40. unfortunately I have suffered insecurity at first person.

Me and my father together own 200 hectareas near to Lampazos.

Comment

Sir... I do live in Mexico, I hunt in Lampazos since 5 years old, Im 40. unfortunately I have suffered insecurity at first person.

Me and my father together own 200 hectareas near to Lampazos.

Love that part of Mexico. It’s where I first started hunting mexico many many years ago. Loved it

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Huntress View Post
              I wonder if the shoot out in Villa union has anything to do with 2 American Hunters that were Just kidnapped? So sad
              Hope they get released

I know the two guys personally and have spoken to them. I believe the lack of being able to communicate led to a lot of speculation and a lot of very false media on the mexico side is things. Everyone is safe and sound. It’s not my story so I won’t tell it but no one was harmed, disrespected or kidnapped.

Very unfortunate for the folks in Villa Union and a rare occurrence for that neck of the woods. Prayers for all the families involved.

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                I know the two guys personally and have spoken to them. I believe the lack of being able to communicate led to a lot of speculation and a lot of very false media on the mexico side is things. Everyone is safe and sound. It’s not my story so I won’t tell it but no one was harmed, disrespected or kidnapped.

Very unfortunate for the folks in Villa Union and a rare occurrence for that neck of the woods. Prayers for all the families involved.
                Dean, thanks for this info. GREATLY appreciated.
                Stay safe everyone

Comment

Great news [emoji1360]

Comment

I understand Los Tildos Ranch used to be called Los Tanquesitos and is on the pipeline

Comment

Amen glad it was an over exaggerated story.

Comment

That’s great news.

Comment

They are back on US soil and good to go. No harm done and they are good

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post

Viva!!

Time to put it behind us and get back in the brush

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post

VIVA [emoji1166][emoji1166]

Comment

I cant wait to hear full story from all involved. Rather exciting start to season.

Comment

Working...
                                X