Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Headed to the stand good luck everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Good luck to you this week bud.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Safe travels

Originally posted by powderburner View Post
          I have searched to no avail. There was a Blog or website that was a running feed talking about the border and whats going on. I hoped that someone could refresh my memory and this I figured would be the best place to start.
          CIUDAD VICTORIA, Mexico (AP) — Gangsters unleashed mayhem in the northern border city of Nuevo Laredo, across from Laredo, Texas, blocking major avenues, burning vehicles and engaging soldiers in shootouts that left one suspected gunman dead.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
            Good luck to you this week bud.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks amigo

Comment

I can’t get a comfortable score on this deer... he’s a 6.5 i call slugger management deer.

I don’t have him very high, but a couple guys think I’m selling him short. Haven’t set my other stand yet to see him in person he’s a corn hog. Any guesses on score he’s got 36-38 mass for sure

Comment

I can’t get a comfortable score on this deer... he’s a 6.5 i call slugger management deer.

I don’t have him very high, but a couple guys think I’m selling him short. Haven’t set my other stand yet to see him in person he’s a corn hog. Any guesses on score he’s got 36-38 mass for sure

Right around 150 is where I put him

Comment

6.5? I’d let him go another year. Pretty buck and could do something given the extras. Just my $.02

Comment

Originally posted by RedDirt View Post
                    6.5? I’d let him go another year. Pretty buck and could do something given the extras. Just my $.02

He won’t let anything else in the pen i got much better deer that need that feed than him lol

Comment

He won’t let anything else in the pen i got much better deer that need that feed than him lol
                      Would be a buck of a lifetime for me so if you need someone to help getting him out of your pen let me know.

Comment

Great bowbuck! Or sell to pay bills, i vote whack him with ur bow!

Comment

I got 152”. Tough call. He may be bigger next year. Would be a cool bow buck for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDirt View Post

Im with you, I’d probably roll him, and then whine and gripe when he went down the following year! Lol

Comment

Inbeetweener Buck inbetween Management and Trophy

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                                Would be a buck of a lifetime for me so if you need someone to help getting him out of your pen let me know.

20 years ago i would’ve put my life on it I’d never thought twice bout shooting a deer even close to him lol..... i try to remind myself 150” deer are not something to take for granted!

Comment

Working...
                                X