Democrat debate betting lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Democrat debate betting lines

Step right up folks, grab your barf bags and place your bets on this spectacle ****show of insanity and idiocy! Make some money now before they tax you later!

Over/unders: pays 2-1

1. Candidate references Trump as Hitler or Nazi: 9
    2. Candidate mentions the word "obstruction" ( any forms accepted, obstructionist, obstructing, etc): 24
    3. Candidate mentions "manufactured crisis" while referencing the border: 17
    4. Candidate mentions "climate change" AND any of "catastrophe", "crisis", "hurricane", "extermination" "existential threat" or "teotwawki": 7
    5. Candidate mentions Venezuela: 0
    6. Candidate offers any workable solution to any real problem facing America: 0

Prop bets: pays 20-1
    1. Name the candidate first to say "Trump is raaacist"
    2. Name the candidate to say any variation of "Smollett is innocent"
    3. Name the candidate first to mention "0bama" and any variation of "Best President ever"
    4. Name the candidate first to call for tax increase on "the rich".
    5. Name first candidate who offers free college to anyone.
    6. Name first candidate who says "guns are evil", "we need common-sense gun laws", or "no one needs an assault rifle"
    7. Name first candidate besides Beeto to make embarrassing gaffe

Lol

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not watching. Hoping to get real time updates from a tbh. Someone take one for the team

Comment

College World Series is on...…..then I will tune into the Hallmark Channel!!!

Comment

I just watched for 20 seconds. Trump is apparently a very bad man! LOL

And what do you know! It was all words with no real plan LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            I just watched for 20 seconds. Trump is apparently a very bad man! LOL

And what do you know! It was all words with no real plan LOL
            I’m trying to watch
            It’s beyond comical. So far all I’ve heard is Trump is a racist, there are no jobs out there and the economy sucks!

Comment

Beto is answering questions both in Spanish and English. Being bilingual evidently looks better on your presidential resume. I keep waiting for Warren to break out in Navajo

Comment

Well we can see the early Bias as to who they want as a candidate. Pocahontas has taken up 80 % of the time.
                The poor guy to the right that looks like Bill on King of the Hill can't get a word in
                What a free, free, free sachet show.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                  Well we can see the early Bias as to who they want as a candidate. Pocahontas has taken up 80 % of the time.
                  The poor guy to the right that looks like Bill on King of the Hill can't get a word in

Klobuchar, the senator from Minn, is getting a lot of air time too.

But [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

.Click image for larger version

Name:	41597_2306433266_4613_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	24583797

Comment

This has to be the biggest train wreck of a debate that I've ever seen.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

poorly run debate with all the crazies, lets give everyone free stuff .shame shame shame .

Comment

Sadly, even though he's a democrap, he's about the only one that's said anything that makes a little bit of sense and not just "Trump bad, guns bad, etc"....

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                            Sadly, even though he's a democrap, he's about the only one that's said anything that makes a little bit of sense and not just "Trump bad, guns bad, etc"....
                            What was he saying that made sense to you. I tried to watch some of it but that only lasted about 2 minutes.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

I want to thank all of them. They are setting up a Trump win in 2020.

Stage of fools....................

Comment

Working...
                              X