Saddleman Seat Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saddleman Seat Covers

Anyone bought any of these seat covers? Likes/dislikes?

Shop and Install custom fit car seat covers; Manufactured in USA by Saddleman. We also make seat covers for trucks. Call 1-800-883-9919 or Buy Online Now!

Interested in feedback.. I was looking at Marathon for my new Silverado. Got dogs that go in the back and would love a seat cover

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Same here but Marathon covers for my new F350 are right at $700!

Comment

Anyone have these?

Comment

Never heard of them I have tried several different brands and always come back to Marathon got 130k on my newest set they still look great and fit tight seems like the other brands I have tried stretched out after 50k miles or so

Comment

I’m looking for seat covers for my truck right now as well. Can’t decide.

I originally looked at Saddlemans but they don’t offer enough info for me to see the end product. No install videos showing what covers look like etc, so I am leaning CoverKing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I need some also, up for any more information

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I need to take a closer look at these. I was so not thrilled with the Marathon brand I over paid for and had to work hours to install.

Gary

Comment

I'm one of the "you get what you pay for" type. They look nice and may be good, but I know the Headwaters seat covers I've had in all my trucks have been great.

Comment

I decided to go with the Marathon's. I had them on my 2014 F150 for 6 years and spilled everything in the world on them, abused them, had a Rott in the back for a lot of trips and when I have the truck to my wife, she wanted the covers removed and there was not a single spot anywhere on light tan seats! The seats looked brand new. Yes they are a pain to put on, but the are dang sure good!

Comment

15% off Marathons right now.. saved me $100..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          15% off Marathons right now.. saved me $100..

Do you need a code? I don’t see a sale on their website

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailtrail View Post
                            Do you need a code? I don’t see a sale on their website

Its on facebook. 15fordad20

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I went with these for my tundra they are similar to the saddleman. Should have them in a couple weeks, I’ll let you how they turn out.

Comment

Working...
                              X