Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s official. Cancelled

Comment

Yup. I hate that this happened but could see no other option as exhibitors were not willing to commit and who knows how badly it would have affected attendance. Gunnyart, hope you and all the great folks who depend upon the shows can find a way to increase sales without them.
      Adios,
      Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
        Yup. I hate that this happened but could see no other option as exhibitors were not willing to commit and who knows how badly it would have affected attendance. Gunnyart, hope you and all the great folks who depend upon the shows can find a way to increase sales without them.
        Adios,
        Gary
        Thanks Gary.

On a related note... anyone want to buy a small business?

Comment

Makes me sad. Looked forward to it as long as I can remember. Lot of friends made there over the years that I keep in touch with today

Comment

Disappointing that they are cancelling but it doesn't come as much of a surprise.

I did see that DSC moved the dates for the 2021 convention. New dates will be Feb 11-14.
            Last edited by Kmart49; 07-02-2020, 11:51 AM.

Comment

In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and various public health regulations, and out of concern for the well-being of attendees and exhibitors, we have had to cancel our Hunters Extravaganza® shows for 2020. We know that our tremendous attendees and vendors understand how difficult it was for us to make this decision.
              Now we've set our sights on 2021! The schedule is locked and loaded and we will be back, bigger and stronger than ever before! The dates for the 2021 Hunters Extravaganza shows are as follows:
              August 6-8 – NRG Center, Houston
              August 13-15 – Fort Worth Convention Center, Fort Worth
              August 20-22 – Freeman Coliseum Expo Hall, San Antonio
              Please visit the link below for additional details:

Comment

Really disappointing. Im curious how many members they will loose. I know many like me that sign up every year at the shows with the deal they offer.

Comment

Maybe Next Year Ya'll

Comment

They 100% got it right by cancelling. It will suck for vendors but I am happy that they did not go ahead with it so they could take vendors money knowing that attendance would be at least 50% of what it should be, but probably way less. So cancelling is the best route to go. Sucks as I was looking forward to the San antonio show since inhave not been there.

Also sucks since I have a knew blind that needed to be seen in person by a bunch of people. There is always next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                      Disappointing that they are cancelling but it doesn't come as much of a surprise.

I did see that DSC moved the dates for the 2021 convention. New dates will be Feb 11-14.
                      DSC moving the dates really sucks for us because those new dates are the same dates as the The Great American Outdoor show in PA. The show in PA is our best show of the year and DSC show is second. Now we have to decide what show we are going to do. Then again, Who knows, both those shows could get cancelled by that time.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                        DSC moving the dates really sucks for us because those new dates are the same dates as the The Great American Outdoor show in PA. The show in PA is our best show of the year and DSC show is second. Now we have to decide what show we are going to do. Then again, Who knows, both those shows could get cancelled by that time.

It does move it off of the same dates as the ATA show for us which is fantastic for us. I’m excited about the move.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          It does move it off of the same dates as the ATA show for us which is fantastic for us. I’m excited about the move.
                          Not looking good for ATA either.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                            Not looking good for ATA either.
                            If we still can not have a show in January, we have bigger problems than no show.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post

That timeline actually makes way more sense. Hunting season is still going when it’s normally scheduled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X