No announcement yet.

Little scorpion help .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get some Talstar P. It kills them any anything else. Its the only thing Ive found to work on good on spiders too. Its not cheap though.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
      I keep wanting to try that diatomaceous earth. I have been told it works, but not sure how long it takes to kill a bug, once they have walked through it.
      Use it in the attic and sprinkle around the outside base of house....trust me, it works.

Comment

I use Demon but my sister had a problem with scorpions in Pipe Creek. She used Bengal bombs & said it killed a lot of them.

Comment

This little fella was hanging out in the garage the other night.

Gonna have to have a talk with the “barn cats”. [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Demon WP from Tractor Supply. Problem solved.

Comment

Our French Bulldog is hell on scorpions. But he is kinda lazy and needs motivation.
              My wonderful wife sprays something around the doors and outside the house that knocks them down when we start noticing an increase in scorpion activity. I'll see what she uses.

Comment

Little scorpion help .

Try some MGK FastCap, spray around the house and inside as label says if needed. Also lay down a Bifenthrin granule perimeter around the house. You’ll be using better stuff than a lot of pros and on par with the good ones. The FastCap has a pretty good residual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                  I think I would burn down and move if I ever found a scorpion on my pillow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I had one crawl across my chest right after we built our house, of course I thought it was probably a spider. I just knocked it off and crawled off the end of the bed so I wouldn’t step on it, turned on the light just in time to see it go under the bed. I sent him to scorpion hell like we have many others over the years. They seem to come in waves. You’ll see two or three in a weeks time and them none for months. Been stung three times in my life and the only thing that hurts worse is a hornet. One of them was plenty for me.

Comment

Put glue boards out in the corners away where pets can't get to it. You will be amazed at the creatures you will capture.

Comment

Works great.

Also, buy a black light and go hunting around midnight. I honestly think that made the biggest dent.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                        Did this last weekend. The number of scorpions we found was absolutely amazing. Most were lying right up against the cement slab. I'd always heard about finding them with UV lights, but I had no idea how much they glow.
                        In Katy?

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                          Did this last weekend. The number of scorpions we found was absolutely amazing. Most were lying right up against the cement slab. I'd always heard about finding them with UV lights, but I had no idea how much they glow.
                          Yep. We decimated our population quickly by doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Matteo View Post
                            Uv flashlight and go night hunting with hemastats.
                            Anyone remember the beltbuckles with scorpions in them?
                            LOL....I still have that beltbuckle!

Comment

No advice but related- Scorpions at my good friends ranch in Lockhart have been in infinite supply. Easily close to 30 killed in and around the house in the last 2-3 months. We’ve maybe killed 3 in the 5 years prior. It’s interesting how certain weather conditions can make certain species thrive.

Comment

Scorpions

I use this and works great.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X