X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Toyotas have ever been touched. Only Fords and Chevys

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
      Quite sure that’s not the employee parking lot and is contractor only.
      I’m 100 percent sure it’s contractor parking. Wasn’t stating otherwise. Was simply saying it’s not only contractor parking lots getting hit.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
        Inside job for sure

Probably guard on "20min break"

There was a group hitting new lots from Shreveport to DFW a few years ago. Come in and steal all the wheels and tires off of several on a lot. I think they finally caught them
        It was a faulty shift change. Lol. 20 minutes that nobody was on post. How ironic.....

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          Thats Pasadena for you. Of course I’m not surprised to see the OP’s post from Beaumont either. Beaumont used to be a nice place to live...not anymore.
          Come on man Beaumont isn't that bad! lol OP can you post a picture of the truck before? I work right down the road from Exxon slap in the middle of the hood. I can keep an eye out, and print some pics for our drivers who are in and out of here all day.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
            Come on man Beaumont isn't that bad! lol OP can you post a picture of the truck before? I work right down the road from Exxon slap in the middle of the hood. I can keep an eye out, and print some pics for our drivers who are in and out of here all day.
            Here’s a before picture.
            Attached Files

Comment

Needless to say he has now bought a Prius to drive back and forth to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Slinger View Post
                Well it just so happened to be in a 20 minute window when no security/police officers were patrolling and the cameras weren’t working...... That would be a wild prank. Lol!
                Hmmm.....something is fishy. Maybe Jeff Epstein killed himself after all?

On another note... that’s pretty impressive work for 20 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                  Hmmm.....something is fishy. Maybe Jeff Epstein killed himself after all?

On another note... that’s pretty impressive work for 20 minutes.
                  Probably out of work NASCAR pit crew people. They can do all 4 wheels in 12.5 seconds plus siphon out all your gas

Comment

Here’s a before picture.
                    Did you have wheel locks?....the lug locks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      Probably out of work NASCAR pit crew people. They can do all 4 wheels in 12.5 seconds plus siphon out all your gas
                      I was thinking same thing.

Comment

Here’s a before picture.
                        Why we can't have nice things

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                          Did you have wheel locks?....the lug locks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          Those don't work. Just hammer a socket on them and they come right off.

I'd bet money they had all 4 off in under 2 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

This is correct. I’m sure the lug locks slowed them down about 3 seconds per wheel.

Comment

Here’s a before picture.
                              Those rims are screaming..... steal me!

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

With new cordless impact guns and determined thieves. It would be just like Nascar.
                                What y'all need is like an exploding dye pack. Something similar to what the banks put in the money bag for robbers.

Comment

Working...
                                X