No announcement yet.

Holy Boat $$$! Batman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's insane! If I had 90K to blow on a boat it wouldn't be a Blue Wave! I stopped by a boat shop the other day and they had a 25' Pathfinder with all the fancy stuff for 92K I believe. I just bought a brand new single wide trailer with every upgrade I could and it didn't cost but 60! lol The current value of my 2015 King Ranch F150 is about 35K... Therefore you could literally buy my house and truck for what you could buy a stupid boat for! lol

Comment

I am amazed at all the new boats I see when I take mine out. All I can see is $$$$ signs and admire them. Just crazy how expensive trucks/boats/side by sides all the fun stuff have gotten. Not sure how people afford that without being in huge debt.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
        I am amazed at all the new boats I see when I take mine out. All I can see is $$$$ signs and admire them. Just crazy how expensive trucks/boats/side by sides all the fun stuff have gotten. Not sure how people afford that without being in huge debt.
        Most driving around like that ARE in huge debt...

Comment

Simple - huge debt.

Comment

All about priorities, what you enjoy and what your wife’s chooses to let you spend her money on......

Comment

Originally posted by Slinger View Post
              All about priorities, what you enjoy and what your wife’s chooses to let you spend her money on......
              Yeah that is true, if it is something you enjoy and where you want your extra funds to go towards, why not?!?!

Just crazy how much these thing have gotten. Not just boats, like I said, trucks etc.

Comment

Yes, they are in massive debt. But hey, I don't care how my friends spend their money. I will pay that gas bill to get to go out on the lake and not have to buy my own boat!

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                  Yes, they are in massive debt. But hey, I don't care how my friends spend their money. I will pay that gas bill to get to go out on the lake and not have to buy my own boat!
                  I need new friends.

Comment

It is mind boggling for sure.. Huge debt ain't for everybody and I'm one of those..

Comment

Boats have been over priced for years but it’s just gotten crazy. I remember selling the first bay boat that was over $40k when I was at the boat dealership.

Comment

Alot of people have the mentality of it's just a payment. With the right payment, you can own the world!

Comment

Probably the new 28’ bluewave Makari
                          It will actually hold twin 300’s
                          Marketed as a hybrid bay/offshore boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I paid close to that for my wake boat
                            Guess it's all in what you willing to spend and how much you it like NOW lol

Comment

I am at 75K on my new 2020 SeaPro 228 with 200 fully rigged. I never would have thought I would spend that on a boat. I have no regrets so far. As for the in debt comments, maybe for some. Not me.

Comment

What about 70k worth of truck pulling 5k worth of boat vs 5k worth of truck pulling 70k worth of boat? Would they both be considered “huge debt”? Or just the one with 70k worth of boat?

Comment

Working...
                                X