Snow geese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow geese

Bad picture. Not sure how many are here but there were 2 huge groups in the same field. Between Gunter ave Celina. Have a video with the sound but I don’t know how to post it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

been seeing em like crazy around collinsville

Comment

Ive seen them in a field like that so thick they landed across the road and walked in.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Time for a hunt

Comment

When my parents were alive I would travel I20 east a lot visiting, and we would see them in the fields near Terrell all the time. have not seen any in years. A spot we saw a lot is between the Buccees, and the spur that connect hwy 80 and I20.

Comment

They are all over the green fields right now

Comment

I am in southern Brazoria county, there used to be thousands in late winter all the time.
              In past the birds where fewer each year. This year I have not seen any geese.

Comment

dats a lot of birds!

Comment

Originally posted by s707bw View Post
                  I am in southern Brazoria county, there used to be thousands in late winter all the time.
                  In past the birds where fewer each year. This year I have not seen any geese.
                  I can't remember the last time that I saw a large flock in Katy. That's just a bygone era here.

Comment

I wish more would fly/stay over that way. We’re over run with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                      I wish more would fly/stay over that way. We’re over run with them.
                      Just leave them alone. I’ll be there shortly to run some off for you. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                        Just leave them alone. I’ll be there shortly to run some off for you. Lol
                        I hope y’all do good. Looks like lows in the teens/single digits for us every night towards the end of the month. That ought to push any remaining geese down to us, or maybe past. That should be good for conservation season, for sure.

We’ve been killing several low fliers in the mornings.

Comment

I had a friend go on a hunt around Denver this past weekend and they had the worst hunt in 20 years. Guide said the mild winter so far in Montana keeping them from moving south.
                          Looks like that may change in a few days.

Comment

I've seen groups of 10,000 plus birds in Arkansas, it's incredible how much noise a flock that size will make.

Comment

I agree Arkansas has been loaded with snows,blues and specks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X