The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmhartt View Post
    I have Weller 12, Elmer T Lee, and Blantons to trade if anybody is looking for those. Located in Marshall, let me know what ya got!
    How is Elmer T Lee? It's on my list to try but haven't seen it locally in stores yet

Comment

Couple new guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
        How is Elmer T Lee? It's on my list to try but haven't seen it locally in stores yet

It’s tasty. Goes quick round here.

Comment

How's that EC, Brandon?

Comment

Originally posted by Snacks View Post
            How's that EC, Brandon?
            I haven’t opened this year’s. Just got it. Last year’s was phenomenal.

Comment

I went to a concert at Goode Company this past weekend and they had a bottle of Michters 25, just couldn't bring myself to spend $200 on 1.5oz.

Comment

TX Blended Whiskey is hard to beat. My favorite by far. I go to Jamison quite a bit too

Comment

We have young kids and decided to stay in for the night. Going to do a small sampling to celebrate the new year!

Also I suggest we start a 2019 Official Bourbon thread. This one takes forever to load on Tapatalk.

Comment

Gonna end this one in style. Two promotions on the year and a healthy and happy family. Couldn’t ask for more. Here’s to 2019[emoji1634]

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                      Gonna end this one in style. Two promotions on the year and a healthy and happy family. Couldn’t ask for more. Here’s to 2019[emoji1634]

Happy new year and I wish you and your family continued health and happiness!

Comment

Opened this one tonight. Not bad, bury think I prefer the Old Forester 1920.

Comment

Evan Williams Single Barrel...still not sure of my opinion. Smooth but no taste

Comment

Evan Williams Single Barrel?

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
                              Opened this one tonight. Not bad, bury think I prefer the Old Forester 1920.

It grows on you...I ended up liking that one. Have not had 1920.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                                It grows on you...I ended up liking that one. Have not had 1920.

I agree, i didn't love it at first and still dont but it seems to have gotten better over the last 4 weeks or so .. or i got my expectations in line

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X