HR7115. Bans 80% lowers, gun parts online sales and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HR7115. Bans 80% lowers, gun parts online sales and more

HR7115. Bans 80% lowers, gun parts online sales, requires that all firearms made by private individuals since 1968 be taken to an FFL and have a serial number assigned to them for a fee and more

It's time once again. Call and email your Representatives and Senators! Get ready for more. This is simply the first of many threats.

Elections actually do have consequences. With the Democratic sweep of the house, they wasted no time in proposing Draconian anti-second Amendment legislation.

It was introduced by Frank Pallone Jr. Sponsor. Representative for New Jersey's 6th congressional district. Democrat. No surprise there.

A lot of my clients and friends tell me that we don't have anything to worry about because we hold the Senate and President Trump sits in the White House.

I constantly have to remind them that it doesn't take too many turncoat Republicans to flip and pass a bill like this and put it on the president's desk. We should all remember that President Trump supported the 1994 and later the 2004 assault weapons ban and Democratic gun control not so many years ago.

I have been listening to people in the gun community tell me for years not to worry because the Democrats and Anti-2A groups are not "coming for your guns". These statements and beliefs are factualky i correct because the Democrats and the anti-second amendment groups have come out and plainly said that their goal is the confiscation of all civilian owned firearms.

Take the time to actually read this proposed bill. It is far reaching. It would basically gut the entire firearms industry. Most people are very tempted to say that it's not as bad as we are making it out. That it doesn't really ban all that stuff. Well let's look at what this bill actually does.

This bill bans, either directly or by implication the following:
    1. Machine gun parts kit
    2. Assault weapons parts kit
    3. The marketing or advertising of such castings or blanks and kits on any medium of electronic communications,
    4. Prohibition of advertising do-it-yourself assault weapons.
    5. Requires homemade firearms made after 1968 to have serial numbers,
    Other items banned due to the briad definitions in this bill:
    A. Triggers, hammers,
    B. bolt carriers,
    C. springs,
    D. stocks,
    E. bolts,
    F. barrels,
    G. rails
    H. Muzzle brakes and flash hiders
    I. Magazines
    J. 80% lowers and frames
    K. 3D printed firearms and parts

"the term assault weapon parts kit means any part or combination of parts designed and intended to enable a consumer who possesses all such necessary parts to assemble a semiautomatic assault weapon;

"the term machinegun parts kitmeans any part or combination of parts designed and intended to enable a consumer who possesses all such necessary parts to assemble a machinegun or convert a firearm into a machinegun;"

Read and ponder the two definitions above. Let that sink in. Then try and convince yourself that everything, every part, that goes into building a semi-automatic rifle pistol or shotgun would not be affected by this bill.

The ban on Advertising through any media will be enforced by the Enforcement by the Federal Trade Commission. So the Liberals are bringing in yet another Federal agency to regulate Firearms. Think about the mess that the batfe has made of firearms regulation.

If a firearm was made at home after 1968, it will have to be taken to a local FFL and given a serial number. Think about that. Everyone who has Hilton 80% lower, or made something from scratch, will have to go pay an FFL to register that and give it a serial number.

Democrats continue to push the “assault weapon” narrative. The Modern Semi-automatic sporting rifle and other semi automatic firearms are not assault weapons.

The use of the term Assault weapon" Is a simple, yet powerful emotional plea. It's effective in deceiving people. Remember, we have let the Democrats take over the language of the Second Amendment and they use their own words to scare moderates into thinking that guns are bad. That is why we NEVER, as gun owners and second amendment supporters, use the word assault weapon unless we're talking about a true machine gun.

Once again, the anti 2a Democrats are testing the waters and testing our resolve as gun owners and 2nd Amendment supporters.

They want to see if our Resistance to anti-second Amendment legislation has wavered after all these years.

Make sure that you call your congressman and your rivers and let them know that we are aware of what the Democrats are trying to do and that we oppose it and will remember their choices at the next election cycle.

The title of the bill:

"To prohibit the sale, acquisition, distribution in commerce, or import into the United States of certain firearm receiver castings or blanks, assault weapon parts kits, and machinegun parts kits and the marketing or advertising of such castings or blanks and kits on any medium of electronic communications, to require homemade firearms to have serial numbers, and for other purposes."

Track it through thus website:
    To prohibit the sale, acquisition, distribution in commerce, or import into the United States of certain firearm receiver castings or blanks, assault weapon parts kits, and machinegun parts kits and the marketing or advertising of such castings or blanks and kits on any medium of electronic communications, to require homemade firearms to have serial numbers, and for other purposes.

Contact your representatives and senators:
    Use USAGov’s Contact Your Elected Officials tool to get contact information for your members of Congress, the president, and state and local officials.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SC-Texas; 11-18-2018, 05:27 PM.

tagged

Comment

Don't worry, people always tell me that there is no way that LE, or the military would actually confiscate guns. I bet that goes for parts, too......

Comment

I’m so tired of the “Don’t Worry Crowd”.....folks it is an infringement of o e of our constitutional rights......As a matter of fact on the only one that explicitly states that it shall not be infringed upon. Liberals and liberal leaning republicans will only start with this one. Once a nation is disarmed or significantly handicapped (which is what this would do) they can bgon to pick and choose what rights they take next.

Wake up folks if we want to continue to live in “Democracy” we have to engage our Senators and representatives.

Comment

Lost all of mine taking them across the pond.

Comment

Originally posted by Mbbriggs05 View Post
            I’m so tired of the “Don’t Worry Crowd”.....folks it is an infringement of o e of our constitutional rights......As a matter of fact on the only one that explicitly states that it shall not be infringed upon. Liberals and liberal leaning republicans will only start with this one. Once a nation is disarmed or significantly handicapped (which is what this would do) they can bgon to pick and choose what rights they take next.

Wake up folks if we want to continue to live in “Democracy” we have to engage our Senators and representatives.
            Here here

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
              Don't worry, people always tell me that there is no way that LE, or the military would actually confiscate guns. I bet that goes for parts, too......
              Yep, that's usually the first point they make lol. They do it now, why wouldn't they do it then.

Comment

i predict that within the next 50years the United States as we know them will be a thing of the past
                Kind of like the break up of Russia/Soviet Union

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                  i predict that within the next 50years the United States as we know them will be a thing of the past
                  Kind of like the break up of Russia/Soviet Union

That's a hard nope.

But why do you predict that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                    Yep, that's usually the first point they make lol. They do it now, why wouldn't they do it then.
                    I can never understand why people actually think i wouldn't happen either. But you see it all the time on the internet so it must be true haha. Even see it on these forums from time to time

Comment

Who's going to enforce these new laws? I think we have to many Bubba's here that are in the service, that wouldn't do it for nothing. Getting another country to do it or the UN? Naaaa Blue helmets make good targets.

If these pass it'll take years to gather all the weapons up.

Comment

Originally posted by BowCrazy View Post
                        Who's going to enforce these new laws? I think we have to many Bubba's here that are in the service, that wouldn't do it for nothing. Getting another country to do it or the UN? Naaaa Blue helmets make good targets.

And there it is....

Comment

the point is

Originally posted by BowCrazy View Post

we have to protect the right to build new firearms. yes we all know a confiscation will never happen, but Most of us like to buy and build new firearms.

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                            And there it is....
                            Yep

Comment

Originally posted by NaClH2O_therapy View Post
                              we have to protect the right to build new firearms. yes we all know a confiscation will never happen, but Most of us like to buy and build new firearms.

What makes you think confiscation wouldn't happen? It already has, ask the people in New Orleans if they got their guns back after Katrina.

Also, if you think they can't find a few guys in LE or the military to follow orders, and round up some guns, I think you must be smoking something besides Camels. And what do you think would happen the first or second time that some bubbas decided out to shoot it out with the military or LE for trying to confiscate their guns? Do you really think there would be a mass exodus from the military and LE, or would they tend to band together since, some hillbillys tried to stop them from doing a "lawful" order.

The police shot and killed a 61 year old guy the other day that someone had called in a red flag warning. They were there to take his guns, seems like confiscation to me. He might have been crazy, but if his guns were bought legally then there should be some due process for taking rights away from citizens, not just because someone called and said that a person was nuts.

Yeah, probably will never happen here, except Gregg Abbot and the NRA have asked the Texas house and Senate to look into those laws

Comment

Working...
                              X