This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rvd View Post
    I don't agree Bob but I do agree that the targeting calls are affecting DB's.
    Bama, Clemson, ND, Georgia, Michigan, and LSU all play exceptional defense and I think there is a pretty good chance one of them will win it all; however, my wife says I'm silly for even posting on here so you may be right .

If OU wins it all I will change my opinion and give you props for your sagacious observation.
    Targeting hasn't affected Bama's dbs or defense. I need stats Cajun Blake

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
      I don't agree Bob but I do agree that the targeting calls are affecting DB's.
      Bama, Clemson, ND, Georgia, Michigan, and LSU all play exceptional defense and I think there is a pretty good chance one of them will win it all; however, my wife says I'm silly for even posting on here so you may be right .

If OU wins it all I will change my opinion and give you props for your sagacious observation.
      If Michigan were to play OU it would be high scoring. Check the score of OU/UGA in the playoffs last year. Sure the top 5-6 big boy teams can stop lesser teams that have archaic offenses. Lol.

If Bama played Texas they would win 71-41. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
        Targeting hasn't affected Bama's dbs or defense. I need stats Cajun Blake
        They aren't playing prolific offenses. They also have 4 cup cakes to pad those defensive stats.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 12

Projecting 61 degrees at kickoff in DKR.

I feel the rise of drunken Legdog in the stands.

Starts with a swing by Heath’s killer tailgate by the LBJ school and then casually observe electro dance band “Ghostland Observatory” on the Longhorn City Limits stage. Squeeze into the alumni building for one last beer and its go time.

Hopefully coach OK Cool leads the boys to win number 8. Should be a great night of weak defense football.

Photo credit Heath Stanford.
          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Legdog; 11-14-2018, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            I prefer D. Lower scoring games. I despise that 51-50 garbage. I hope you are right.

Sounds like we have an SEC fan in the making.

Comment

If Michigan were to play OU it would be high scoring. Check the score of OU/UGA in the playoffs last year. Sure the top 5-6 big boy teams can stop lesser teams that have archaic offenses. Lol.

Absolutely agree - also much easier to avoid upset when your competition is no threat to do anything but 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

That is just now starting to change for the SEC. Big 12 has been far more advanced offensively. Same with the PAC whatever number they have these days, and the smaller conference teams.

Comment

They aren't playing prolific offenses. They also have 4 cup cakes to pad those defensive stats.

Are we sure these prolific offenses played any kind of defense? Army held OU to 28 and that includes OT.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                  Sounds like we have an SEC fan in the making.
                  Boy you are so far behind. Catch up.

Why is the gap between Alabama and the rest of your beloved SEC so huge?

That's why they are so scary. They now have Big 12 offense with an old school SEC defense.

Comment

I lol'd on the 41 part too

Comment

I don’t know what is true and what is a bluff, assume a little of both. But it is ALL highly entertaining. LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                        Projecting 61 degrees at kickoff in DKR.

I feel the rise of drunken Legdog in the stands.

Starts with a swing by Heath’s killer tailgate by the LBJ school and then casually observe electro dance band “Ghostland Observatory” on the Longhorn City Limits stage. Squeeze into the alumni building for one last beer and its go time.

Hopefully coach OK Cool leads the boys to win number 8. Should be a great night of weak defense football.

Photo credit Heath Stanford.
                        Enjoy the 500th game at DKR!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                          I don’t know what is true and what is a bluff, assume a little of both. But it is ALL highly entertaining. LoL

Man you are obsessed. Lol.

Comment

Uh oh!!! Trouble in paradise!! The chickens have come home to roost!!! Where there’s smoke, there’s fire!!!

Strap in boys, this is gonna get bumpy!!

Comment

Man you are obsessed. Lol.

It’s hilarious. Ya think some videos come out before the bowl and signing day?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                Uh oh!!! Trouble in paradise!! The chickens have come home to roost!!! Where there’s smoke, there’s fire!!!

Strap in boys, this is gonna get bumpy!!

1. Zach Smith sock..

2. Aggie Sock....probably ChaseThis.

3. Desperate obsessed OSU fan making **** up playing off Zach Smith's schtick trying to save his coaches job

4. Herman likes to party!
                                Last edited by Smart; 11-14-2018, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X