No announcement yet.

Boat Trailer Rifle.....House.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still say it's the nicest blind build that's ever been posted. Great job!!!

Comment

That 1st sentence should have said 10' 6" X 6' 2".

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Well, the floor piece would have to be at least 10' 6", then to go up the walls to the bottom of the shelf would need about 25 linear feet, 26" wide....but it could be pieced together somewhat with a 6' stretch, an 8' stretch, and a ~11' stretch. Sabe?

Earth tones, not too "Knappy" for easy cleanup would be nice....
        Size won't be a problem although its probably "knappier" than what you are looking for. I'll send you a pic of the stuff that I have right now. I think I still have your number saved.

Comment

Oh My !!!!!

Comment

Almost all the trim done, paint touched up, and perimeter shelf in. Getting closer.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362370085.022205.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	24176111

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362370101.129410.jpg
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	24176112
            Attached Files

Comment

Oh and I forgot. I cut all the lexan windows and mounted all the tracks the other night too.......then I took them all down to paint. I numbered all the windows and tracks though.

You get anywhere with that carpet, Matt? Or do I need to beg elsewhere?

Comment

wow, wanna build me one

Comment

Originally posted by Crews View Post
                  wow, wanna build me one

I am so tired of this thing... I have put far too much money in it, even with a lot of free materials and crap I already had. I shouldn't have even started such a thing with a toddler at home (we are almost a year and a half in, working 30 minutes to 4 hours at a time and not at all for months at a time, when time permits), and my wife may refuse to hunt out of it just out of spite for the thing. I'm sure we'll all enjoy it in the future, but it has turned into a pain in the keyster. I'd hate to know what it would take for me to sell it.

Comment

Thats a blind to be proud of!

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Thumper View Post
                      Still say it's the nicest blind build that's ever been posted. Great job!!!
                      And thank you, that means somethin from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

I am so tired of this thing... I have put far too much money in it, even with a lot of free materials and crap I already had. I shouldn't have even started such a thing with a toddler at home (we are almost a year and a half in, working 30 minutes to 4 hours at a time and not at all for months at a time, when time permits), and my wife may refuse to hunt out of it just out of spite for the thing. I'm sure we'll all enjoy it in the future, but it has turned into a pain in the keyster. I'd hate to know what it would take for me to sell it.
                        LOL. I feel your pain on that buddy!!!! Been their and done that

Have her pick out a name for it and I'll cut it out for her and you can stick it on it making her feel a little better lol. My treat if it cools the water off on your rear end.. I just need to know ASAP so I can cut it

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Thumper View Post
                          LOL. I feel your pain on that buddy!!!! Been their and done that

Have her pick out a name for it and I'll cut it out for her and you can stick it on it making her feel a little better lol. My treat if it cools the water off on your rear end.. I just need to know ASAP so I can cut it
                          Aww, it's cool. She knows if it weren't that thing, it'd be somethin else...it always is. She's just tired of lookin at it in the back yard. Hell I built the shop that I built the blind in, faster than the blind!

I've been thinkin about a name some. Since it's on a boat trailer, I've thought about "The Yacht", "The Buck Boat", or "The Boat House". Even thought about "The West Office", "Sattelite Office", or just "Home" for when I work from it. I have a horse shoe to go over the door though, I reckon that's all I'll put on the outside.

The stuff you cut for me is for our fire pit that I hope to start next week...we'll see...

Comment

Awesome, take lots of pics of it!! Pm coming

Comment

Just got tags for this rig last week. Took almost a month, start to tags, probly 30 hours on and off.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362376657.846196.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	24176118
                              This was before fenders and lights.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362376702.994943.jpg
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	24176119

Comment

"the Boat House" will be a very nice place when your son and wife go to hunt with Dad.

Comment

Working...
                                X