Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck to all

Comment

I’ve seen some does this morning. No bucks yet. One doe was black. I’ve seen her on my camera, but this is the first time live. Pretty neat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

That’s cool!

Comment

My deer fields are still flooded. Looks like deer season is a bust on my place for this season. Anybody ever hunted ducks out of a deer blind?

Comment

Man that sucks, doesn’t look like it will clear up and dry anytime soon.

Comment

Sorry No Tox that your season got washed out. Out tanks are full to say the least.

The bucks are definitely in rut at our place. They are out in the open fields on our neighbor's place so I am heading back tomorrow night hoping one will make a mistake.

Family shows up on Wednesday. Looking forward to some time off work. Hope everyone gets some R&R.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                  Sorry No Tox that your season got washed out. Out tanks are full to say the least.

The bucks are definitely in rut at our place. They are out in the open fields on our neighbor's place so I am heading back tomorrow night hoping one will make a mistake.

Family shows up on Wednesday. Looking forward to some time off work. Hope everyone gets some R&R.

I’m glad to hear about the rut! I’m headed down Thursday night till Monday. Hoping I can put something on the ground. TeamAmerica where abouts do y’all hunt? We’re just north of Corsicana.

Comment

eureka, between 287 and the lake.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving! I’m headed out tonight and not coming back until Monday. Hoping the bucks are still chasing! Or at least try to take advantage of the doe weekend. Y’all stay safe this weekend!

Comment

I was very lucky to take a buck over the holiday. He was out just before dark. 9 points and inside spread of 16.5 inches Appears to be a very mature deer. I got out the rifle for this one. Hope to have a bow opportunity for one like him next year!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                          I was very lucky to take a buck over the holiday. He was out just before dark. 9 points and inside spread of 16.5 inches Appears to be a very mature deer. I got out the rifle for this one. Hope to have a bow opportunity for one like him next year!

Nice buck, congrats.

Comment

Congrats on the buck, May slip out today or tomorrow and check on cams, maybe throw a little hand corn.

Comment

Any recent reports on deer movement?

Comment

I went out last week before the rain. Nothing showed. There were a couple bucks but nothing real consistent on cameras. Going back Friday to try again.

Comment

Working...
                                X