Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cure for police brutality!

Here is the cure:

Every LEO on the force gets a MAL, GSD or in my opinion a Rottie and turn them loose on these perps. Seems to work in a lot of cases. Now if the LEO dog gets shot, stabbed or hurt, instant death to the perp, no questions!

Any objections?

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
    Here is the cure:

Every LEO on the force gets a MAL, GSD or in my opinion a Rottie and turn them loose on these perps. Seems to work in a lot of cases. Now if the LEO dog gets shot, stabbed or hurt, instant death to the perp, no questions!

Any objections?
    Nope, except for the Rottie part. Great dogs and excellent guards, but an officer needs a lighter dog he can lift and lower over fences and such per my K9 handler friend friend for Austin PD. He runs a Dutch Shepherd which is lighter than a Mal

Comment

The solution is to just not be a bad guy but I get your point. However, the minute you bring dogs to the forefront you will then have to deal with another group called peta.
      It’s always going to be something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
        Here is the cure:

Any objections?
        I like your idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          Nope, except for the Rottie part. Great dogs and excellent guards, but an officer needs a lighter dog he can lift and lower over fences and such per my K9 handler friend friend for Austin PD. He runs a Dutch Shepherd which is lighter than a Mal
          Some Rotties can be more of a light weight, with a MAL, does not matter what they need to do, they will go over or under, no need to lift!

Put a 140# Rottie for the pure power and weight!

Comment

Canines are soon going to be next on the LE defund chopping block...they bite, smell out dope & the mob will not stand for anything that is not racially proportional in their demented & deviant view for the cause. Laugh all you want but not putting anything past these thug anarchists. Just wait as you see more canines involved in the next few weeks via video.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              Canines are soon going to be next on the LE defund chopping block...they bite, smell out dope & the mob will not stand for anything that is not racially proportional in their demented & deviant view for the cause. Laugh all you want but not putting anything past these thug anarchists. Just wait as you see more canines involved in the next few weeks via video.
              Sure hope not but in this society of pandering to one single person as most have done, it would not surprise me!

Comment

How about shoot them with a tranquilizer dart

Comment

ummmmmmmmmmm..... maybe they could use fire hoses to?
                  Attached Files

Comment

not trying to stir the pot this makes me mad as all get out to but I'm 45 and remember how they used dogs during Civil rights era and it has very bad connotations. I don't have an easy answer except to stop coddling these losers.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
                      not trying to stir the pot this makes me mad as all get out to but I'm 45 and remember how they used dogs during Civil rights era and it has very bad connotations. I don't have an easy answer except to stop coddling these losers.
                      How do you remember anything about the civil rights era if you are 45? You werent even a gleam in your daddy's eye during the civil rights era being born in 1975.

Comment

You’re 45? How do you remember it? You weren’t alive

Comment

You don't know history older than you?

Comment

You might have studied it and you may have been taught some version of it but you **** sure don't remember it.

Comment

You don't know history older than you?
                              I do. But I don't claim to have seen it before I was born.

Comment

Working...
                              X