Gun prices after season ends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun prices after season ends?

I am looking to buy a new Shotgun for duck hunting, particularly the Beretta a300. I've never been in the market to pay attention to it....do waterfowl guns tend to go on sale after duck season is over?

The a300 in camo that I want is on sale right now for $650 which seems like a good deal, but I can hold off a few more months if it would be worth it. Not sure I'd catch it any lower than that though.

Don’t think it’s going to get any cheaper than that. Better jump on it.

Comment

That is a good price, dont think it will get much lower. I have one, bought it a few years ago and love it.

Comment

I'm looking at the same gun and have been thinking about upgrading for a while. I haven't seen it any cheaper.

Comment

Usually don’t go on sale unless newer model coming out. Usually will have rebates once you get closer to season starting. Pretty good price if that’s what you looking for buy it. Or wait till after season and buy used. You’ll see some people needing money and getting rid of them

Comment

Never put off a gun you can buy today till tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter View Post
              That is a good price, dont think it will get much lower. I have one, bought it a few years ago and love it.

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X