Bobcat Taxidermy Opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobcat Taxidermy Opinion

Just looking on opinions on this mount. The cat was shot a few years ago during the summer. Im not a fan of the ear position. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've seen better and I've seen worse....

Comment

Omg! That’s even a Hendricks bobcat form and looks that bad. Ears are wrong (need to stick up a bit more) and the eyes are ok. The nose needs some work/paint. Body looks ok too.

I’m not perfect, only about 10 cats under my belt but I would not be happy as a taxidermist with this work.

Comment

Looks like **** in my opinion

Comment

Who did it

Comment

Woooooof! No bueno!

Comment

Looks bad.

Also the rabbit doesn't look to be in its mouth.

Comment

Not that good

Comment

Bobcat Taxidermy Opinion

Man I’m sure glad I had 2 good taxidermists do mine. I’m totally satisfied with both of mine.
                  Yours- not so much. You’re right- those ears aren’t right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Other than the spots and short tail, it doesn't look like a bobcat.

Comment

My opinion is I've seen enough bad bobcat mounts on this forum to know I'd NEVER want a bobcat mounted. Between the body form, eyes, ears, overall facial expression, Its just too much that could go wrong.

Comment

Not good, but I've seen way worse. This could get ugly, but remember, you asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                          Other than the spots and short tail, it doesn't look like a bobcat.
                          Spot on....Lol

Looking from the outside in. Why are there so many bad bobcat mounts??? Or maybe I just see the bad ones more. Are they harder than a coyote, deer, or any other pretty common mount?

Comment

Originally posted by LlanoHunter10 View Post
                            My opinion is I've seen enough bad bobcat mounts on this forum to know I'd NEVER want a bobcat mounted. Between the body form, eyes, ears, overall facial expression, Its just too much that could go wrong.
                            This is kind of where i am. I have a nice bobcat in the freezer. The main reason I haven't had it mounted is because i'm too afraid of what the final product will look like.

Comment

Originally posted by LlanoHunter10 View Post
                              This.

Comment

Working...
                              X