Things to do in Atlanta GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things to do in Atlanta GA

Gonna be tagging along with the wife to a conference in GA next week. Im not invited to the actual conference so I will have some time to kill. Anything worth doing during the day in the Midtown Atlanta area?

What about must visit restaurants I can take her to for dinner?

Anyone have suggestions?

Pitt Boss BBQ near the airport. Lock your doors!

Comment

Drive around back streets flashing gang signs. Will get exciting quick.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
        Drive around back streets flashing gang signs. Will get exciting quick.
        HA!

Comment

Go eat at Varsity and also go to Dwarf House (Original Chik Fil A) near the airport.

As far as things to do.......... good luck

Dwarf House order a Hot Brown!

Comment

The College Football Hall of Fame is not far from Midtown. Ted's Montana Grill has some good Bison burgers. There is also the World of Coca Cola and the Aquarium if you need some more stuff to do.

Comment

I hear that there is a rich football player that hosts dog fights.

Comment

Things to do in Atlanta:

1. Run from hoodrats trying to rob/rape/kill you
                2. Get frustrated to the point of explosive rage at all the 1-way streets named "Peach"
                3. Have your car stolen

Comment

If you get there on Sunday the NASCAR race is in ATL this weekend.

Comment

Wait in traffic

Comment

Best thing to do in Atlanta is figure out how to get out of Atlanta...

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                        Go eat at Varsity and also go to Dwarf House (Original Chik Fil A) near the airport.

As far as things to do.......... good luck

Dwarf House order a Hot Brown!
                        We went to the Varsity in December, because everybody says, “Go to the Varsity.” Both my wife and agreed it was a one and done deal. Other than the history of the place it is nothing special at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I agree with one thing people said above try to figure out how to leave I was there last week and have to go back next week.
                          The one place I will recommend to eat if Fox Bros BBQ the owners are from Texas great brisket, fried ribs, chilli it is east of downtown not to far
                          I do not recommend Varsity unless you just want to say you did it once! The orange freeze drink they have is pretty good. There is one in terminal C in airport if your flying southwest.
                          Lock your car if you want but they will get in anyway! Just do not leave anything in it that you want to keep.
                          I carry 100% of the time!
                          If you like pizza there is a pizza place in Griffin which is south of Atlanta called slices they do a great job and do the hand toss thing in a 2 story building and they throw it up past the second story floor it is pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by roberts View Post
                            The College Football Hall of Fame is not far from Midtown. Ted's Montana Grill has some good Bison burgers. There is also the World of Coca Cola and the Aquarium if you need some more stuff to do.
                            The HOF is a good visit. I like the food at Ted’s.

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                            Things to do in Atlanta:

1. Run from hoodrats trying to rob/rape/kill you
                            2. Get frustrated to the point of explosive rage at all the 1-way streets named "Peach"
                            3. Have your car stolen
                            Sounds like you really need some tips on where to stay in Atlanta and where not to.

Comment

It doesn't matter where you stay I was at a hotel with security and gated and they still broke into my rental.

Comment

Working...
                              X