Chippewa Snake Boots Clearance at Bass Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chippewa Snake Boots Clearance at Bass Pro

Been wanting some for awhile now but wasn’t in a hurry. Just walked in BP in Grapevine and saw tons of different boots on clearance. Just so happens there’s one single pair of Waterproof Chips left in 13M for $209! I wasn’t sure what they normally go for and looks like I’m saving nearly $100. I snagged em. They also have some regular Chips (Russett/Espresso Vipercloth) 17” uppers for $194. Some size 11D and 11.5D

That is a da mn good price

Comment

Thanks of the heads up. Did you try them on? I normally wear 11.5 had to get 10.5 in chips.

Comment

OP and all, make sure you try them on before you buy because they run big. Like at least one shoe size big.

Comment

I usually wear a 13 shoe. Really I’m around 12.5 but no shoes come that way. I tried on this 13M and they felt perfect. Slight room for heavier socks if I wanted also

Comment

I picked up some “factory seconds” off Sierra Trading Post a while back for $99. Opened the box and I couldn’t find a thing wrong with them. Great boots!

Comment

Great boots....mine were $259 at bass pro two years ago regular price.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                I picked up some “factory seconds” off Sierra Trading Post a while back for $99. Opened the box and I couldn’t find a thing wrong with them. Great boots!

Same here. The only defect that I found was one of the leather Chippewa labels on the side of the boot was sewn on upside down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bought my chips at Justin boot outlet in ft worth- $99. They were seconds, small scratch on the little toe. They had a bunch there.

Comment

Honest question... Why are these boots so popular and expensive??
                    They are the most uncomfortable boot that I've ever put on my foot.. They felt like they were made out of sheet metal..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      Honest question... Why are these boots so popular and expensive??
                      They are the most uncomfortable boot that I've ever put on my foot.. They felt like they were made out of sheet metal..
                      Once they break in, they are very comfortable. They are also very durable.

Comment

One of the longest weekends of my life was first weekend wearing my Chips to get them broken in. The pain and suffering was worth it!!! Super comfortable once broken in, but breaking them in is a booger!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X