No announcement yet.

Tarrant Co. Sheriff Deputy killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a gun shot but head trauma? And the ATF is also working the scene. Very peculiar.
    Last edited by UltraMax; 06-15-2019, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
      It appears he had head trauma, & possibly other trauma, but wasn't shot. He was in the SO's parking lot. So somebody beat him up but who? Another officer? Isn't that parking lot covered in cameras? Weird deal here.
      They said the area actually has quite a bit of surveillance cameras. I’m betting something will turn up soon. At least I sure hope so. Tragic deal

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

I won’t speculate, bad deal. A family is about to celebrate father’s day with no father/husband

Comment

The medical examiner determined he had a pulmonary embolism and fell. Hit his head on something and was still conscious enough to get into his vehicle before he passed away. No foul play but a terribly sad situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh man, that’s awful. Prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by cvanbrunt View Post
                  The medical examiner determined he had a pulmonary embolism and fell. Hit his head on something and was still conscious enough to get into his vehicle before he passed away. No foul play but a terribly sad situation.

Jesus.

What a way

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Sad sad deal! Thank you for update and I’m glad it’s not what I believed in my first post. Prayers to family and friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

How sad...Prayers up.

Comment

Originally posted by cvanbrunt View Post

Sad news. Prayers for his family.

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                        ****** me off man. This officer was in his personal vehicle trying to get a bite to eat when some coward decided to take his life. Now his wife if a widow and his kids will grow up with no dad. What a shame. If they find the SOB silk provide gun, bullet and services of taking care of the problem.
                        Put away your gun and bullets there, Cowboy. We’ll have to find someone else for you to avenge.[emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by zac221 View Post
                          Since they’re reporting no immediate threat to the public, I’m curious if this was a suicide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Blood inside and out.....no immediate threat. Sounded like a suicide to me as well. Praying for his family.

Comment

Yes, very sad deal. Unfortunately, when it's your time, it's time and prayers to the family. An unattended death should be treated as a homicide, BUT never speculate anything. Get all facts BEFORE jumping to conclusions.

Seems like some people were ready to go "old west" and hang the first suspicious person they came across.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X