Dallas Contractors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas Contractors

I'm looking for some contractors in the Dallas area. I'd like to go with someone recommended by the GS versus taking a chance with randoms. I have a few of these covered but wouldn't mind taking other bids and meeting new people.

Roofer - Need partial roof decking replaced and shingles somewhat matched

Pool - Pool needs plaster work, two skimmer broken out and replaced, deep end leak fixed, pool equipment serviced,

Tiling - Just someone to lay tile

Sheetrock - repair and several rooms need to be skimmed and textured

Paint - Interior and exterior painting

Star roofing- Charlie-214-475-5014

painter / sheetrock- johnny Hanson-469-446-6528

Comment

Dallas Contractors

For pool plaster and leak repair I recommend Shawn at Piratebay Pools out of Anna.

I’ve referred other companies in the past but Shawn comes through every time.
      I could do the equipment service, but it’ll probably be cheaper to have 1 company do it all
      Tell him Dale sent you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How much tile do you need installed ?

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell_County View Post
          How much tile do you need installed ?
          Multiple options and we havn't decided on exact configuration yet.
          Minimum of 1500sqft, max 2500sqft

Comment

pool work

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
            I'm looking for some contractors in the Dallas area. I'd like to go with someone recommended by the GS versus taking a chance with randoms. I have a few of these covered but wouldn't mind taking other bids and meeting new people.

Roofer - Need partial roof decking replaced and shingles somewhat matched

Pool - Pool needs plaster work, two skimmer broken out and replaced, deep end leak fixed, pool equipment serviced,

Tiling - Just someone to lay tile

Sheetrock - repair and several rooms need to be skimmed and textured

Paint - Interior and exterior painting
            I own H & H Tile and Coping, 817-379-0443, ask for Dale Wallace or Steve Strong, we do all of what you listed for the pool, thanks, Roger.
            Last edited by mjhaverkamp; 01-24-2019, 10:25 AM.

Comment

I have tile crews in Dallas that can knock it out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                I own H & H Tile and Coping, 817-379-0443, ask for Dale Wallace or Steve Strong, we do all of what you listed for the pool, thanks, Roger.
                You will be at wits end if you don't use Rodger. Great guy and company.

Comment

for sheetrock work and paint we recently used Diana’s Picky Painters. She was a referral from Big Draw on here and her crews did excellent work at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend them. Give her a call but I would bet they cover your area as well
                  Diana +1 (817) 368-8228 tell her Ryan K sent ya

They went through and did a ton of work on our house to get it ready to sell. What other folks quoted at 5-7 days her guys had done in 3 and it’s great work

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                    X