polaris, can am, or kawasaki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

polaris, can am, or kawasaki

What is everyones favorite out of these 3. Yes I know there are some threads on here but I want to ask again. The 19's are at a pretty good price I feel like, and I am talking to a few dealers seeing who can give me the best option. But I just cant bite the bullet and pick which one. First time UTV owner. Opinions appreciated!

Anything but Polaris, I went with Kawasaki mule pro fxt on this list one and I’m happy with it.. it’s kinda slow but I’m not worried about it.. my buddy has the cam am and I really like it too.. may would have bought a can am if I didn’t get the Kawasaki so cheap..

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
      Anything but Polaris, I went with Kawasaki mule pro fxt on this list one and I’m happy with it.. it’s kinda slow but I’m not worried about it.. my buddy has the cam am and I really like it too.. may would have bought a can am if I didn’t get the Kawasaki so cheap..
      I keep hearing the same thing about Polaris.

Comment

Polaris are junk, I have a Kawasaki tyrex. Kinda like the mule but faster and lil more sporty. I also like canam, they are just more expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBowhunter11 View Post
          I keep hearing the same thing about Polaris.
          Mine was nothing but trouble.. I know 6 people that’s had one and one 4 were same story as mine the other 2 didn’t have any major issues.. I also like that Kawasaki comes with a 3 year warranty and you can add on another 3 years for around $600..

Comment

Mule Pro FXT. So far 2 machines and both have done well. However, I would not hesitate to get a can am defender next time.

Comment

Ive had polaris and Can-Am.. I was not fond of polaris at all.. I got rid of the polaris went to can am and now have had two of them. the defender is an awesome machine.

Comment

Can Am all the way. I just saw that they're coming out with a longbed 2 seater that's essentially a flatbed. Removable sides, underbody boxes, etc. Pretty cool!

Comment

I have had a Polaris of some sort since 1990 and never had one that required more than maintenance. My current is a 13 Ranger.

That said I know a guy that gas every one on your list currently and the Mule is always the first choice.

Comment

I have a Polaris and like it so far. I hear good things about both Mules and Can-Ams. I've got a neighbor that wishes he would've gone with Polaris instead of the Mule due to the issues its given him. I guess every brand can have some hiccups.

Comment

I have gone with Can Am and can't be more pleased. I have a commander and a good friend has a defender. Both are quality machines.

Comment

I will be picking up a Can Am next Sat. Dad just traded in his Mule FX Pro for one as well.

Comment

Had a 2012 Polaris. Nothing but issues. Have bought 2 can am defenders hd10s since then. Single and crew. Love them. Phenomenal machines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My .2.... Kawasakis are rugged. But **** they are rough and slow compared to polaris.

We have 4 rangers currently anywhere from 05-16 models. Some with 7-800hrs and some have 1500plus.

We have had very little issues to speak of. Most of the issues we have had where wear and tear or something stupid we did.

Only real grip i ever had on the 05 models was we broke the torsion bars all the time. Finally rebuilt them with 1" cold roll and they dont break now.

Can ams are slick but they have alot more electronics is my only complaint with them.

Comment

We use 2 out of the 4 every day. One is a feed ranger that gets used alot during winter months. Carbs where finicky on the old Carb models.

Comment

Working...
                              X