Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choice of Fire pit

Hello All,

If you had choose between two fire pit which would you choose? I am in between the Old Country "Bucees carries" or All Season. Old Country is cheaper, but the design is plain. All input is welcome. Thank you and have a wonderful New Year!

megger89

Waiting for my mom and her husband to buy one first so I can review in person, but I think we are going with a breeo. Smokeless seems like the way to go if possible.

Comment

I got the one from bucees price was low its simple but it is thicker than most others at that price since its outside 24\7 didnt want something an arm n leg just to rust away

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Comment

In my almost seventy years of life on this earth I've come to the conclusion that when faced with a decision where one product cost a little more but has the options you really want, spend the extra money. The few dollars you spend will more than pay for themselves in the long run.

Comment

I know you didn’t list this as an option but we did a blue sky outdoor smokeless. I like it. You do have to get a really HOT fire going to get the smokeless functionality

Comment

Whatever you do, buy one. I am making a concrete one with stone veneer/fire brick liner and wish I would have just welded one or bought one from Saltaholic! :-). On Covid lockdown but hope to make it out later today to wrap it up/get close.

Comment

I mulled this for quite awhile, could make one at work even but couldn’t stomach the price of either option, so ended up buying one of those $50 rings at tractor supply and using a camping grate to cook on. It’ll do for a couple years.

Comment

Not what your asking but, if carbon, one without a bottom in it. Or a stainless one with a bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
                  In my almost seventy years of life on this earth I've come to the conclusion that when faced with a decision where one product cost a little more but has the options you really want, spend the extra money. The few dollars you spend will more than pay for themselves in the long run.

[emoji3581] [emoji108]. [emoji106]

Comment

I've got the big one from Bucees. Love it.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dropTopTx View Post
                      I've got the big one from Bucees. Love it.
                      i have two of these, they are fantastic.

also are made in Texas

Comment

Steal one of your ole mans tractor rims.

Comment

I've been looking at the Breeo smokeless pits.

Comment

I’ll second the poster above. I have one of the rings from tractor supply. 36” diameter and it is great.

Comment

We love our All Seasons

Comment

Working...
                              X