who buys themselves a Christmas gift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who buys themselves a Christmas gift?

I wanted a complete camo outfit makeover so I found the best deal at the Mossy Oak Store online. Wanting to get rid of all my older mixed camo outfits and just go with one. Have always loved the now 'extinct' Jim Crowley's TreBark camo from many years ago when everyone was wearing it. Still have a pant and shirt with it but that's all, and its too small now. You get next to a pine tree trunk with it on and you'll disappear.
    Anyway, the Mossy Oak store has a new Bottomland camo, and the Original Bottomland, which is VERY close to the old TreBark camo. I went with the Original and it looks great. Ordered it last week and recv'd it Christmas Eve! 7 pcs. that cover warm and cold weather, and I love it. Looks and feels like quality materials.

My wife gripes every year saying that's why it's so hard to buy me anything because I buy what I want thru out the year.

Comment

Same here

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	81C2EF46-3B5F-4AD3-B8EB-004BCD66C1D0.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	24673151

Why…I would nev….

These shipped today

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
          My wife gripes every year saying that's why it's so hard to buy me anything because I buy what I want thru out the year.
          I ain’t waiting till Christmas. I work my rear off and buy what I want lol

Comment

nada..........but I hunt year round somewhere, so i guess YES!!!

Comment

I sort of did, but only because the wife told me I had to for similar reasons mentioned above. I’m difficult to shop for, and also particular about what I want. I try to make it useful for not only myself but also the family. Simple reason, I really don’t care if I get anything to be perfectly honest.

That said, the Green Mountain Grill that, ummm, my wife and kids bought me for Christmas is definitely an upgrade over the Pit Boss I got rid of after the GMG showed up. Didn’t hurt that it came with free assembly and same day deliver since “they” bought it for me early enough in the day.

Her and the kids were a tad surprised when they got home that afternoon and it was sitting here though.

Comment

I buy tools all year long. Got some new house shoes for Christmas and loved them.

Comment

Nearly all men do!

Comment

I pointed out a gun i wanted to the girlfriend and she picked out a 9mm for her. We basically did an exhange. That way we both get what we wanted.

Comment

I don’t necessarily do it just for Christmas, but I basically get what I want through out the year and wife does same. We don’t get each other gifts during Christmas

Comment

I do !
                        How else can I get the good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                          Yep ^^^^

Comment

One way or another I’m buying it anyways.

Comment

My new Browning shotgun says… me

Comment

Working...
                              X