Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
    How? They are one of the worst at run defense and the 49ers have the most yards per carry in the league at the run.

What do you think SF is going to bring to Dallas?

???

It's over.
    Where did you see that SF has the most yards per carry?
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      The Bills have stumbled around off and on this season like the Cowboys. Hopefully the Cowboys turn it up like the Bills did today for the playoffs.
      There ya go. That's why I said tonight. Ya never know. I hope they do to.

Also, SF is supposed to be tough, rough and unfriendly. I bet the Boys thug it up with em tomorrow. Should be good.
      Last edited by Abcdj; 01-15-2022, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
        There ya go. That's why I said tonight. Ya never know. I hope they do to.

Also, SF is supposed to be tough, rough and unfriendly. I bet the Boys thug it up with em tomorrow. Should be good.

I hope you’re right; hard nose ball would make a good time. Giants we’re impressive tonight.

Comment

Allen was ballin.

Let's go Cowboys.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Game day, let's go cowboys. Feeling like the 90s starting this 49ers rivalry again. I hope the game plan doesn't include trying to win with 5 fg's. The red zone has been the devil for the boys. Sure hope they can turn over a new leaf on that. For all the fanfare kellen gets I don't understand why the red zone o is so deplorable. Go Cowboys

Comment

Glad to be in the playoffs again. Some folks can't help but predict gloom and doom. It's much easier to be a pessimist because when your wrong everybody is so happy about the win they don't give a **** about your lame prediction at that time. You normally don't catch any flack over it. It's the safe way out.....

Go Cowboys! Kick some 49er azz!

Comment

Glad to be in the playoffs again. Some folks can't help but predict gloom and doom. It's much easier to be a pessimist because when your wrong everybody is so happy about the win they don't give a **** about your lame prediction at that time. You normally don't catch any flack over it. It's the safe way out.....

should be a good one, maybe it will hold up to all the other CB/49er matchups.

Comment

Maybe 20 years of mediocrity is why some of us are pessimistic

I sincerely hope we have a great game today and are able to advance to the next round! I know that we have the talent to make it happen, just need to keep our heads on straight and not shoot ourselves in the foot with mental mistakes and drive killing penalties

Comment

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Gut is feeling like the cylinders are all gonna fire today...just gotta keep the yeller flags in the pockets.

Comment

Safeway...is that a grocery store?

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                          Safeway...is that a grocery store?

Hey look....Its the king of safe...

Comment

Let's go....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I think Cowboys take out SF today, and watching this Brady game I'm thinking they may take out TB too.

Comment

LMAO at Philly getting their azzez handed to them!!

Comment

Working...
                                X