No announcement yet.

New OSHA Mandate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We won a skirmish with the private mandate and lost another with the healthcare workers, you can bet the battle is still going to go on. Kudos to the supreme court, most of them anyway for a "win."

Comment

From my understanding tho they will be required to accept a medical or religious exemption. I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudcatz View Post
        From my understanding tho they will be required to accept a medical or religious exemption. I could be wrong.
        I don't think they're required to accept them all. Maybe just required to consider them.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
          For some Americans anyway. Healthcare workers are being ruled under the regime.
          Enough of them say “**** YOU BIDEN” and quit, they’ll change their tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
            You are assuming if a guy chooses one way or the other, that he is only doing it for money?

Maybe they have a child with ongoing medical problems. Maybe they are caring for a sick spouse.

Does everyone needs to qualify their reasons through you?
            You need to relax and read. Hell you even bolded part of my post that anwers your question. Holy cow!

I straight up said people may have a legit reason and that's why I was waiting instead of saying things LOL

Comment

You should be be the one to relax and slow down. Sticking your nose in other people's business and thinking your opinion matters to them. You've always been one to think your opinion means something to someone other than yourself. You have no need or reason to question the man.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                You need to relax and read. Hell you even bolded part of my post that anwers your question. Holy cow!

I straight up said people may have a legit reason and that's why I was waiting instead of saying things LOL
                Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                You should be be the one to relax and slow down. Sticking your nose in other people's business and thinking your opinion matters to them. You've always been one to think your opinion means something to someone other than yourself. You have no need or reason to question the man.
                Took the words right out of my mouth.

Your words,

"If anyone chooses, (insert whatever belief you have here) then they are the problem"

"I'm sure there are a few legit reasons"

Then you have the audacity ask for those reasons publicly like you are owed a explanation.

Hope you don't fall off that horse, it looks pretty high.

Comment

The Supreme Court ruled (6 out of 9 jusdges) against the mandate. The only employees who will be required to have the vaccination will be Government Employees and Health Care Workers.

Comment

Supreme Court Ruling on Vaccine Mandate

Comment

At least not all health care providers are going to require the vax. My wife works for some eye doctors and they won’t even get the shot. So their not going to require their employees to get the shot.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                        Not for healthcare workers though. There is a two part ruling from what I understand.

Yup. They need to organize and walk. Shut the hospitals down and theyll beg for them to come back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been holding back comments (since I don't have facts) But would really like to know.. If you don't mind sharing Huntin Hard
                          Sorry if the quoted post offended someone. Apparently it caused heartburn for at least one guy that it wasn't directed at.

Comment

Sorry if the quoted post offended someone. Apparently it caused heartburn for at least one guy that it wasn't directed at.
                            I'm good. I don't offend easily. I use to hold a flashlight for my daddy.

I do however speech my mind more than I should. That's why I try to stay out of the PACE forum, but this one snuck into the campfire.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                              The Supreme Court ruled (6 out of 9 jusdges) against the mandate. The only employees who will be required to have the vaccination will be Government Employees and Health Care Workers.
                              Wonder if a fireman is a health care worker? I know my wife is but am I ?
                              One thing is certain, they can shove that GD vaccine up their fat asses.
                              I am an American citizen…..I know that falls well below the average 3 world peasants who crosses the border in order to steal money from employed Americans but regardless no shots will take place on any Wiseman family member.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                                Supposedly the Supreme Court finally shot the shot mandate down.
                                They temporarily suspended it. I’m sure it will eventually be struck down looking at today’s ruling.

Comment

Working...
                                X